PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Zona game on Fox

jazzdelmar
07-03-2016, 04:00 PM
Just watched replay of Zona Zags 2008. Vintage Pargo, 3 bad turnovers and a chainsaw in the last 90 seconds. Team had sooooo much talent, no head or chemistry. Boudin was terrific and should have been the focus of the offense all year.

gonzagafan62
07-03-2016, 09:32 PM
First season that I watched every game start to finish. Broke some things during AZ game. Loved this team, and they continued to punch us all in the gut. Lost to nothing but tournament teams but losing to Portland state was embarrassing Utah was a tough one on New Tears eve, ugh!!!! Not to mention that dreaded UCONN loss that started it all. Went unbeaten in non conference slate, had some epic dunks by pargo and Ira. Such a fun team, but always ripped my heart out. Especially in the UNC game. Probably shoulda lost to WKU.

Go zags

jazzdelmar
07-04-2016, 04:34 AM
Too much deference to Josh and Pargo, both shall we say difficult players....Best 5 would have been Matt and Gray, Micah, Daye and Sacre (hurt).

Ekrub
07-04-2016, 10:23 AM
Best 5 would have been pargo bouldin, daye, heytvelt, sacre. Gray and downs off the bench. PSU game broke my spirits, same with utah.

gonzagafan62
07-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Too much deference to Josh and Pargo, both shall we say difficult players....Best 5 would have been Matt and Gray, Micah, Daye and Sacre (hurt).

I think I actually agree, jazz. Sacre being hurt changed that team for the worse, but it might've helped in the long run. Spangler would've started 2012 and depending on if he was homesick or not who knows at that point. Would've been totally different. Ouch.