PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Article on New Zags .Final 4 talent??

MDABE80
07-01-2016, 08:11 PM
http://www.todaysu.com/wcc/addition-of-jordan-mathews-gives-gonzaga-final-four-firepower/

I don't know this publication but the author makes some sense.

Zagger
07-01-2016, 08:43 PM
Fair story - I'd bet the Zags will be quite the exciting team - especially w/ Mt K as a solid Few field marshall. Should be quite an interesting season! Go Zags!

DixieZag
07-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Thx for the article, good one.

He goes through all that talent to the point he doesn't have space for the 5 star recruit in the front court. Good sign.

Hope Shem is/stays healthy. Seems hard to predict with backs.

JPtheBeasta
07-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Off topic, but does anyone know what verses Perkins has tattooed on his arms? I saw Romans and Psalms in the picture (never picked up on that before, somehow) but couldn't make out the chapter and verse...

gonzagafan62
07-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Off topic, but does anyone know what verses Perkins has tattooed on his arms? I saw Romans and Psalms in the picture (never picked up on that before, somehow) but couldn't make out the chapter and verse...

I believe one is Romans 8:28. Not sure about other

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
07-03-2016, 06:41 PM
What happened to OregonZagNut? :)

Maybe I missed a post. Anyways if anyone knows if he is ok please let me know.

Everyone have a blessed week.

Warmest
Val

If Shem is 100% then we have a shot...at a great season.

Ezag
07-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Good article even if every year we have a "final four" team

gonzagafan62
07-03-2016, 09:17 PM
Good article even if every year we have a "final four" team

Yeah the moniker itself gets old and Boring. Only 4 teams each year can make it. But until you make it, that's going to be the headline. Ugh.

Zagdawg
07-21-2016, 02:57 PM
Top Ten 2016-17 NCAA Recruiting Classes

9. Gonzaga Bulldogs

Gonzaga brings in a mix of national and international talent. None of which are expected to leave after one season but could produce some future draft picks. Rui Hachimura is a bit of a mystery to the casual fan but he has good size for a wing combined with athleticism and scoring ability. There is a good chance that he will red shirt this season as he adjusts to the American game and learns English. Zach Collins is a skilled post player. He rebounds well and has the size to defend the basket. Zach Norvell brings scoring, whether itís from perimeter shooting or attacking the rim. Killian Tillie is a French big man who comes from the prestigious INSEP academy. He possesses good athleticism, a high motor, and is a relentless offensive rebounder. Denmark's 6-10 forward Jacob Larsen is the brother of the late Rasmus Larsen, providing good size, hands, and footwork. Heís a skilled post player who shows a good deal of long term potential.

http://www.nbadraft.net/top-ten-2016-17-ncaa-recruiting-classes

jazzdelmar
07-21-2016, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=Zagdawg;1233653]Top Ten 2016-17 NCAA Recruiting Classes

9. Gonzaga Bulldogs

Gonzaga brings in a mix of national and international talent. None of which are expected to leave after one season but could produce some future draft picks. Rui Hachimura is a bit of a mystery to the casual fan but he has good size for a wing combined with athleticism and scoring ability. There is a good chance that he will red shirt this season as he adjusts to the American game and learns English. Zach Collins is a skilled post player. He rebounds well and has the size to defend the basket. Zach Norvell brings scoring, whether it’s from perimeter shooting or attacking the rim. Killian Tillie is a French big man who comes from the prestigious INSEP academy. He possesses good athleticism, a high motor, and is a relentless offensive rebounder. Denmark's 6-10 forward Jacob Larsen is the brother of the late Rasmus Larsen, providing good size, hands, and footwork. He’s a skilled post player who shows a good deal of long term potential.

Now that's a first. Yes, not the most admired source in the CBB world, but still it's out there now.