PDA

View Full Version : Can't Miss- Kevin Pangos at Aunties June 23

cdools
06-02-2016, 12:41 PM
Can't Miss- The Kevin Pangos Story is a book that every parent, every young athlete, and every Zags fan should read. It captures the family values, the work ethic, and the journey that KP took from Newmarket, Ontario to Spokane, Washington. It shows how those values made life on the shores of the Spokane River a perfect fit for one of the most popular Zags ever. The story captures the high quality of all the people who helped Kevin along the way to Gonzaga and takes an inside look at life as a Zag through interviews with players and coaches and alumni.

The book has been available online at cantmisskid.com but with Kevin being in Spain this year playing at an all star level in his first year as a pro, June 23 will be the first time Zags fans will have a chance to buy the book signed in person by Kevin. KP and first time author and family friend Chris Dooley will share the podium and talk about the book and have many Pangos stories the Zags fans will love to hear. Kevin will be available for questions and book signing.

The event takes place at Aunties Bookstore, 402 W Main Ave. Date is Thursday June 23. Time is 7-8pm.

strikenowhere
06-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Nice!

zagsballer
06-03-2016, 09:30 AM
I bought the book and it was an excellent read! Kevin is such an inspiring athlete and person. My son who is a young athlete has also read the book and it motivated him to work even harder on his sports. Thanks Chris Dooley and Kevin Pangos for the great book! I will be there to get my copy signed!

cdools
06-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the testimonial. Best part of it is the impact it had on your son, obviously a future Zag!

I bought the book and it was an excellent read! Kevin is such an inspiring athlete and person. My son who is a young athlete has also read the book and it motivated him to work even harder on his sports. Thanks Chris Dooley and Kevin Pangos for the great book! I will be there to get my copy signed!

Mojo13
06-06-2016, 10:38 AM
Booo!

He should be playing for Team Canada at this time instead.

zagbeliever
06-06-2016, 01:28 PM
I just bought it. Can't wait to read.