PDA

View Full Version : Jacko leaving LMU

zagsfanforlife
05-16-2016, 04:12 PM
Guy that was really tough against us this past year and someone who i thought would bring the Lions back to relevance in his senior season. Looks like his plan is to go play ball overseas--- interesting....

sittingon50
05-16-2016, 07:27 PM
Wow!! Big step back for LMU.

Goshzagit
05-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Big fan of his game...and style.

Easily one of my favorite players in the Conference this season. Like his heart, hustle, & hair. Tremendously fun player to watch play; one of those guys you can't help but notice because he's everywhere doing everything.

Doubt he looks this way, but would love to have him. Seems like a nice kid too. Someone will be fortunate to add a hard-working, underrated, combo-forward to their team.

LMU's loss, big time.

He gave Sabonis fits.

He scored 23 pts/7 rebs & 19 pts/11 rebs in our two match-ups. One of the highest scoring averages in WCC play. Played his best vs the best. Scored 20+ pts vs BYU both times & played well vs SMC.

Ezag
05-16-2016, 08:50 PM
Big fan of his game...and style.

Easily one of my favorite players in the Conference this season. Like his heart, hustle, & hair. Tremendously fun player to watch play; one of those guys you can't help but notice because he's everywhere doing everything.

Doubt he looks this way, but would love to have him. Seems like a nice kid too. Someone will be fortunate to add a hard-working, underrated, combo-forward to their team.

LMU's loss, big time.

He gave Sabonis fits.

He scored 23 pts/7 rebs & 19 pts/11 rebs in our two match-ups. One of the highest scoring averages in WCC play. Played his best vs the best. Scored 20+ pts vs BYU both times & played well vs SMC.

I liked Jacko too, damn, alot of good players are leaving WCC teams not named Gonzaga. WCC is going down the Sh##ter again for next season

Zags_Fanatic
05-17-2016, 07:17 AM

Jacko isn't transferring, he is leaving one year early to play professionally.

DixieZag
05-17-2016, 08:49 AM
Damn

kitzbuel
05-17-2016, 09:59 AM
tough break for LMU. Guess he figured his value wasn't going to increase with another year there.