PDA

View Full Version : GS Warriors: 73-9

CDC84
04-13-2016, 09:11 PM
They're also the first team in NBA history to not lose back to back games during the regular season.

And they did it without their head coach on the sidelines for much of the season.

And yet talking heads on the radio this morning were saying that the accomplishment is meaningless unless the Warriors win the NBA title.

Whatever.

willandi
04-14-2016, 07:00 AM
They're also the first team in NBA history to not lose back to back games during the regular season.

And they did it without their head coach on the sidelines for much of the season.

And yet talking heads on the radio this morning were saying that the accomplishment is meaningless unless the Warriors win the NBA title.

Whatever.

"Half of what I say is meaningless
But I say it just to reach you, Julia"

John Lennon

Mantua
04-14-2016, 01:31 PM
Watching Golden State and the Celts has been a lot of fun all season. The regular season actually meant something so that's great for fans. I can't imagine putting down the Warrior's story and historic accomplishments.

This article from five-thirty-eight concisely outlines the records broken but ends with the hackneyed dig:

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/warriors-record-73-wins/

Michael Jordan did send his congratulations and couldn't resist mentioning how he was looking forward to watching the Warriors in the playoffs.

Zags11
06-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Got a ring to it.