• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Winner's & Loser's from NCAA Tournament

(Zag related)

The Villanova Wildcats are college basketball's 2016 national champions after a thrilling 77-74 win over the North Carolina Tar Heels on Monday night in Houston, but these two teams are far from the only winners and losers of this year's NCAA tournament..

The Villanova Wildcats are college basketball's 2016 national champions after a thrilling 77-74 win over the North Carolina Tar Heels on Monday night in Houston, but these two teams are far from the only winners and losers of this year's NCAA tournament..
    But we don't play nobody.
  • hooter73
    Zag for Life
    • Jun 2008

Belcher Report...

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
      • Feb 2007

Yes... BR... but have to like the line about no room for the little guy when the S16 is a Gonzaga and 15 major conference teams.
      "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
        Belcher Report...
        they're okay when written by real staff...just too much from amateurs / high school kids...

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
          they're okay when written by real staff...just too much from amateurs / high school kids...
          Knew someone who now works for a legit paper as a sports reporter that started on BR... college journalism major. He rose quickly there because he wasn't a fanboy writer like so many of them are. But even he admitted it was dicey depending on who was writing.
          "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

Working...
          X