PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Wiltjer Says "Thank you"

Zagdawg
03-26-2016, 07:56 AM
kwiltj (he captioned the picture of Domas/Few/Wiltjer walking down the hall one last time --arm in arm)
"Usually don't post things like this but just so many different emotions going through my mind right now. Still hasn't hit me yet. The things this man has done for me is incredible. Thank you Coach Few for giving me this amazing opportunity. Not the way I wanted to go out, but I just want to thank my teammates, my coaching staff, fans and the Gonzaga community from the bottom of my heart for the support they have shown me. They have had our backs through thick and thin. Three years ago they welcomed me into their family with open arms and I have had an incredible time being in Spokane. Even though college basketball is over for me, Gonzaga will always have a special place in my life and I know I'll be back. #ZagUp"

Sarenyon
03-26-2016, 08:29 AM
Thank You Kyle, for being a great Zag! We look forward to watching your career wherever you might go!

mendiant
03-26-2016, 09:32 AM
Thank you Kyle, for being such an integral part of one of the best teams in Zag history!

love,
mendiant

Zags11
03-26-2016, 10:43 AM
It was fun watching him play.

Hoopaholic
03-26-2016, 10:46 AM
Thank you Mr. Wiltjer we miss. You on the zag hardwood.

Vanzagger
03-26-2016, 11:05 AM
Thanks Wiltj. Your knowledge, hard work, and leadership were super appreciated here.

rennis
03-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Gonna miss Wiltjer. Best transfer we've ever had. Dickau may have been more important in terms of keeping the NCAA tournament streak going, but Wiltjer was even bigger IMO.

Thanks to him and I wish him success and wealth in professional basketball.

Reborn
03-26-2016, 11:17 AM
And thank you Kyle Wiltjer. You gave me so much, and you gave Zag Nation so much. The last thing my son told me last night before going home after the game was that he felt really bad for you because he knew how badly you wanted to get a national championship. We all wanted that too...for you and your team and for Zag Nation. you're one hell of a man, and I wish you all the best the world has for you. Go get 'em.

Go Zags!!!

Ezag
03-26-2016, 01:38 PM
Nothing bad to say about 1/2 of the duo which carried our team 95% of this season. Thanks Wilt!

jazzdelmar
03-26-2016, 01:46 PM
Amen. A marvelous young man whose humanity shines through on the HBO series

webspinnre
03-26-2016, 06:07 PM
Best wishes to Kyle moving forward, with the Canadian National Team, and in the NBA or internationally, wherever his sure to be long career takes him.

ZagLawGrad
03-26-2016, 06:08 PM
Good luck, and thanks for the great effort and play.