PDA

View Full Version : I love you guys...

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
03-26-2016, 07:51 AM
I am so heartbroken right now. Basically I try to prepare myself for the worse so if we lose my heart isn't crushed to the point of no return. Thanks to the moderators and everyone here that gives me a chance to connect with the fan base when I am so depressed after an NCAA Tournament loss. Even though I may be the most hated poster here over the years (I guess maybe I deserve it) you guys and girls bring a touch of warmth to my heart. One day we will make the Final4 and celebrate together. In the mean time lets pray for all of our good health. I recommend doing some yoga to ease the pain. You guys are amazing fans. Happy Easter to everyone. God bless!

My Warmest Thoughts Always,
Valency

kitzbuel
03-26-2016, 08:34 AM
Your upbeat outlook is always more than welcome here.

El Zag
03-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Eternal Father, in Whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.

Zags11
03-26-2016, 11:01 AM
Your just fine val.

Reborn
03-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Hang in there Val. I got your back. Lean on me. And you're certainly not hated here. No one is. We're all Zags. Feel it. We all hurt together, and we all scream with joy together. Thanks for your open heart and sharing it.

Go Zags!!!

ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
03-26-2016, 06:10 PM
Thanks Kitz.,El Zag and Zags11. :)xo Val

Reborn I was actually worried about you. I hope you are ok? Trust me I understand your deep love for the program.

Jazz there is always next year right? Either way this year we fought some adversity with the loss of Karno. We exceeded my expectations actually and my expectations are always high.

MJ777
03-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Thanks Coach Norman Dale. Hang in there.