PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Syracuse

Sarenyon
03-25-2016, 07:51 PM
That zone D was tough most of the game. Good job causing disruption. Tough game.

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Really thought you guys were going to pull away, great game. Good luck with your team next year

dan71w
03-25-2016, 07:54 PM
na, easy to win if you get away with slapping, hacking, pushing, shoving. the stripes kept them in period! they should not have been in the tournament! and where gifted an entry!

Birddog
03-25-2016, 07:55 PM
Eff 'em, i like my orange squeezed.

Saxon_zag
For any foul call down low for the zags it took 2 cuse guys absolutely mugging Sabonis... Looking at playstyles and how the game shaped out the free throw difference makes no sense.. We shot 5? NCAA love affair with cuse. They cheat and coach gets suspended for a bit. But a 10th place league finish and they are back in the tourney on their way to the elite 8! Wooooo

Zagnailler
'Cuse is in the house omg, omg.Hope they beat the Cavaliers and do well in the final four.

ZagLawGrad
03-25-2016, 07:57 PM
Zags gave Cuse that one. TOs kill. VA on to Final 4.

Nycorange
03-25-2016, 07:59 PM
After playing you guys--I wish we could have met later on in the tourney. I'm not sure how we won this one--Wiltjer and Sabonis were incredible tonight. Best of luck in the future. It's cool to see such a vibrant and classy board elsewhere.

Saxon_zag
03-25-2016, 08:00 PM
Seriously guys. 5 free throw attempts? Huh?

btzag
03-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Congrats to the refs for mailing that one in. Hope they got paid because they looked like they were getting paid.

Goshzagit
03-25-2016, 08:04 PM
worst officiating i've ever seen.

been on this board since 2003, and never said that til today.

SMH.

Congrats to Cuse. A win is a win, but damn, some of this calls or lack thereof…ridiculous.

Zag TO's was the difference.

Interesting call by Few to go with Silas instead of Eric the entire 2nd half.

Not sure if that was the right move…

Fun ride, great run, terrific season!

'Cuse doesn't deserve this as much as we gave it to them. They know that in their hearts of hearts, but doesn't matter.

MJ777
Congrats to the refs for mailing that one in. Hope they got paid because they looked like they were getting paid.

Congrats to Orangemen. Go UVA!!

sylean
you can't help but wonder about the refs...almost like they got the "word" from upstairs to ignore Syr fouls completely, but throw in a couple to make it look legit....

I grew up just an hr south of Syracuse...my sister called from back there just before the game.....I do wish I could brag on our win....oh well...

InIt2WinIt
03-25-2016, 08:06 PM

I thought the refs were trying to make up for it by calling Cooney out of bounds with 11 seconds left.

CdAZagFan
03-25-2016, 08:07 PM
Cuse put the squeeze on there at the end and we didn't handle it well - good luck to them against Virginia.

zagsfanforlife
03-25-2016, 08:10 PM
Can't stand boeheim, Syracuse, their fan base or the hack job they were able to get away with all game. So F em I say.

Saxon_zag
03-25-2016, 08:12 PM
I thought the refs were trying to make up for it by calling Cooney out of bounds with 11 seconds left.

Well that was a quick ban lol. Must have been really throwing around that New York class in his 11 posts.....

p.s. 5 free throws

Ezag
Bunch of hacks, classless fans, Tony Bennett all the way!

uZiGiZaG

SMH.

Congrats to Cuse. A win is a win, but damn, some of this calls or lack thereof…ridiculous.

'Cuse doesn't deserve this as much as we gave it to them. They know that in their hearts of hearts, but doesn't matter.

How was it not the right move?

EMAC single handly let Cuse back in the game before half .. Instead of a 7 point game at half, it was 1.

Few doesn't get many props from me for tonight, but that one he does

Zags11
03-25-2016, 08:25 PM
How was it not the right move?

EMAC single handly let Cuse back in the game before half .. Instead of a 7 point game at half, it was 1.

Few doesn't get many props from me for tonight, but that one he does

Agree

TheZagPhish
03-25-2016, 08:32 PM
Congratulations, Orange.

gonzagafan62
03-25-2016, 08:37 PM
Worst officiating ive seen since Nevada game.

However Syracuse earned that. Good job. Good luck.

Go damn zags

Zagdawg
03-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Congrats on the win.

Best of luck going forward.

Zags11
03-25-2016, 08:56 PM
Blah.

btzag
03-25-2016, 09:00 PM
Hate the fake "congrats GU opponent who ended our season" stuff that circulates this board at the end of a year. Just like listening to those cbs announcers sticking their heads in the sand and refusing to review calls or making any objective review of the terrible officiating. Just sweep it under the rug and hope nobody pays any attention!

Ezag
03-25-2016, 09:06 PM
I agree. I don't thank them for a game we should have won. Cuse fans aren't thanking us on their board one bit. It's mostly taunts of "Gonzaga got Zone'd" and other disrespects

Zags11
03-25-2016, 09:07 PM
I agree. I don't thank them for a game we should have won. Cuse fans aren't thanking us on their board one bit. It's mostly taunts of "Gonzaga got Zone'd" and other disrespects

Screw cuse.

theCOG
03-25-2016, 09:08 PM
I thought the refereeing was alright. They could have sent sabonis to the line a few times and they didn't, but I'm not gonna hang the loss on that hat. Syracuse was tough down the stretch and we turned the ball over when it mattered. End of.

ZagLawGrad
03-25-2016, 09:08 PM

Cuse fans know Zags gave 'em the game with the dumb and unforced TOs. Enjoy the beat down by VA on Easter.

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:09 PM
Hate the fake "congrats GU opponent who ended our season" stuff that circulates this board at the end of a year. Just like listening to those cbs announcers sticking their heads in the sand and refusing to review calls or making any objective review of the terrible officiating. Just sweep it under the rug and hope nobody pays any attention!

You mean the terrible out of bounds call on Cooney that almost cost Cuse the game. I see

ZagLawGrad
03-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Please ban these Congrats threads.

Alum08
03-25-2016, 09:10 PM
You mean the terrible out of bounds call on Cooney that almost cost Cuse the game. I see

So one play makes up for a half dozen missed fouls on Sabonis where he's getting smacked across the face? What are your thoughts on the foul called on Perkins for blocking out when your guy literally went over his back and brought him to the ground?

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:14 PM
So one play makes up for a half dozen missed fouls on Sabonis where he's getting smacked across the face? What are your thoughts on the foul called on Perkins for blocking out when your guy literally went over his back and brought him to the ground?

Missed calls on Mike G and Malachi drives, goes both ways.

ZagLawGrad
03-25-2016, 09:14 PM
Don't feed the trolls

http://www.relatably.com/m/img/computer-nerd-memes/d5162d55bbe20973dfd036fd8b68fe402b4b2472679ff39e8f c06af0d9cf7e61.jpg

Zags11
03-25-2016, 09:15 PM
Missed calls on Mike G and Malachi drives, goes both ways.

Yea and sabonis got hacked a lot. And technically Perkins got fouled at the end. Your guy got him all on the arm.

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:17 PM
Yea and sabonis got hacked a lot. And technically Perkins got fouled at the end. Your guy got him all on the arm.

Clean play at the end

theCOG
03-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Screw cuse.

Cuse earned the win, we had too many turnovers, and McClellan had one of the worst games of his career. I know it's a hard time but you gotta give their D respect and acknowledge the ways in which we threw the game away. Yeah they could have put sabonis on the foul line more. But they botched a call and gave us a chance to win at the end. Proud of the zags but they blew it. Cuse deserved the win. Grats. Go zags.

MTZag03
03-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Clean play at the end

Erm. I'm not putting this one on officials, but he clearly hit Perkins in the hand on replay.

Zags11
03-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Clean play at the end

Oh I didn't know you can follow through and slap the arm. My bad, I apologize. Just like fouls on 3 point shooters who release and get arm slapped after.... Its a foul.

Plus #23 pushed off a lot and got away carrying. It doesn't matter as we cracked down the stretch.

Alum08
03-25-2016, 09:22 PM
Clean play at the end

Go celebrate with your fellow Orange. I don't know why you would want to hang out here when you could be discussing the next game with your own fans.

bballbeachbum
03-25-2016, 09:23 PM
go to 2:15 of the video

https://youtu.be/V0IPXvXXNjw

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Go celebrate with your fellow Orange. I don't know why you would want to hang out here when you could be discussing the next game with your own fans.

Nah, I like reading incorrect posts

Zags11
03-25-2016, 09:26 PM

Look I never blame the refs and believe on looking at ourselves when we lose. We cracked down the end and you guys hit shots and made plays when needed.

However, you can't follow through and body or slap the arm. That is considered a foul which your dude did at end. Plsu your #23 got away with a lot.

northsidezagfan
03-25-2016, 09:29 PM
I know we lost but these threads are the worst.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:32 PM

Nice game ...go home...celebrate.....stop being a stereotype ACC A - hole

Saxon_zag
03-25-2016, 09:38 PM

100% chance of this being a teenager

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:40 PM

what kind f A hole comes on our board to defend his victory......#### you

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Ban this a hole now

LongIslandZagFan
03-25-2016, 09:43 PM
Nah... he just keeps digging the hole deeper. He just proves what everyone has said about Cuse fans. Let him lower even more opinions of his team and fanbase.

He has no class and doesn't see it. Pity him... don't despise him.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:45 PM
Nah... he just keeps digging the hole deeper. He just proves what everyone has said about Cuse fans. Let him lower even more opinions of his team and fanbase.

OK......ACC showing true colors........can't enjoy a win without being a true Jerk off.........no class.....ACC

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:46 PM

Not my job to change your opinion of something your board had all week long

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:47 PM
OK......ACC showing true colors........can't enjoy a win without being a true Jerk off.........no class.....ACC

I am enjoying the win very much

Alum08

I never had an opinion about your fans. But I do now.

GeorgiaZagFan

one call against the Orange...about 10 against the Zags ...that fact that Cooney shot as many FT's as Sabonis should have EVERY ref out there banned from the profession.

LongIslandZagFan
03-25-2016, 09:48 PM

By killing what little respect anyone had for your fan base. Nice.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:48 PM

You are east coast trash.......enjoy other pain .....yes?

bballbeachbum
03-25-2016, 09:51 PM

the loss hurts, and you're clearly enjoying our pain too. go ahead and deny it

Syracuse1
03-25-2016, 09:51 PM
one call against the Orange...about 10 against the Zags ...that fact that Cooney shot as many FT's as Sabonis should have EVERY ref out there banned from the profession.

One call, that's hilarious

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:52 PM
How do ya neuter a Orangeman?

Kick his sister in the jaw......from ACC website....must be true

Saxon_zag
03-25-2016, 09:52 PM

No just keep affirming it... ROFL

Mom let you stay up late on the computer tonight or are you some Syracuse fan from PHoenix or something? :)

LongIslandZagFan
03-25-2016, 09:54 PM
You know... I gave him an out. I asked him to stop privately... he wouldn't... didn't realize he was being a jerk. He's done.

Many of you know how I resist banning anyone... he had his chances.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 09:54 PM
Thank you

ZagLawGrad
03-25-2016, 09:55 PM
You know... I gave him an out. I asked him to stop privately... he wouldn't... didn't realize he was being a jerk. He's done.

Many of you know how I resist banning anyone... he had his chances.

:agreed:

SoonerZag
03-25-2016, 09:58 PM
Good luck Cuse. Impressive showing from the ACC this season. Best league showing in the tournament.

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:07 PM
It's a little silly to base your opinion of a fanbase on the internet posts of a few fans, no? Syracuse fans could just as easily pick out a few Gonzaga fans here who came across as a cocky. There are always going to be some sore losers and sore winners. Both fanbases felt disrespected going into the game for different reasons. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of fans from each team would probably agree that it was a great game and either team would have earned the W.

As for the officiating comments, they're to be expected after a close loss where one team shot triple the FT's of the other team, but I know you guys must be better than that. Syracuse primarily shot more FTs because they attacked the rim much much more. Gonzaga was either shooting jumpers or getting the ball to Sabonis in the post; there weren't many drives from the perimeter which is where a lot of shooting fouls come into play. That said, I'll concede that Sabonis could have gotten a few more calls (not to the extent I've seen expressed here), but not without also pointing out that it went both ways. Roberson got banged up pretty good without getting many calls. Sabonis got a call to go against Lydon on a massive flop. Syracuse got screwed on the OOB call near the end. The list could go on and on, back and forth. I thought the refs did a good job of letting the players play.

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:10 PM

blocking out and sliding underneath a player who's already straight up in the air for a rebound are two different things.

Zagceo
It's a little silly to base your opinion of a fanbase on the internet posts of a few fans, no? Syracuse fans could just as easily pick out a few Gonzaga fans here who came across as a cocky. There are always going to be some sore losers and sore winners. Both fanbases felt disrespected going into the game for different reasons. That doesn't change the fact that the majority of fans from each team would probably agree that it was a great game and either team would have earned the W.

As for the officiating comments, they're to be expected after a close loss where one team shot triple the FT's of the other team, but I know you guys must be better than that. Syracuse primarily shot more FTs because they attacked the rim much much more. Gonzaga was either shooting jumpers or getting the ball to Sabonis in the post; there weren't many drives from the perimeter which is where a lot of shooting fouls come into play. That said, I'll concede that Sabonis could have gotten a few more calls (not to the extent I've seen expressed here), but not without also pointing out that it went both ways. Roberson got banged up pretty good without getting many calls. Sabonis got a call to go against Lydon on a massive flop. Syracuse got screwed on the OOB call near the end. The list could go on and on, back and forth. I thought the refs did a good job of letting the players play.

I really could careless what you think..........go celebrate with ACC friends.

Zags11

I'm sure you did. Lol

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:11 PM
Why are ACC fans such complete A holes?

Must be the water

zagsfanforlife
03-25-2016, 10:11 PM

I along with others base on our opinions of your fanbase on the hundreds of posts we have read.. not just a few. Your fanbase might be the worst in cbb as far as a complete pile of dbags. Living in new york for a year, i encountered many people that epitomize the attitude i see on a lot of your fan's post, so cant really say I am surprised. I would say best of luck the rest of the way, but i really will be rooting for Virginia next round. Being a fan is one thing and pertains to sports only. Being a complete dbag appplies to all other aspects of life-- so there is that.

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:12 PM
I really could careless what you think..........go celebrate with ACC friends.

I have Syracuse friends. I don't know what an ACC friend is.

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:13 PM
Why are ACC fans such complete A holes?

Must be the water

Am I being an A-hole?

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:13 PM
I have Syracuse friends. I don't know what an ACC friend is.

Go visit them....A hole

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:14 PM
Go visit them....A hole

Lmao

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:14 PM
What kind of jerk rubs in a win?

Answer ........classless one

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:18 PM
99% wouldn't of shown if they lost. I could care less for any team in hoops but my zags. People are better winners then losers. Most people are front runners in this world. It is how we pick ourselves up. I'm proud of this team and coaching staff. I'm upset as we are better then Cuse IMHO.

Good job zags and few!

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:19 PM
I along with others base on our opinions of your fanbase on the hundreds of posts we have read.. not just a few. Your fanbase might be the worst in cbb as far as a complete pile of dbags. Living in new york for a year, i encountered many people that epitomize the attitude i see on a lot of your fan's post, so cant really say I am surprised. I would say best of luck the rest of the way, but i really will be rooting for Virginia next round. Being a fan is one thing and pertains to sports only. Being a complete dbag appplies to all other aspects of life-- so there is that.

It's a shame you feel that way. East coast attitudes and west coast attitudes are obviously much different, but that's not unique to New York or Syracuse. If you're basing the remainder of your opinion on the comments section of ESPN or other sites then I'd say that's a mistake. If you're referencing the Syracusefan site, we're probably talking about a misunderstanding of the 'style' - for lack of a better word - of the message board. Sarcasm and hyperbole reign supreme there, where this board seems, from my very limited experience, to be a bit more serious. Some posters over there were also retaliating to some of the not so nice stuff posted here, especially the thread that quoted many of the Syracusefan posts like bulletin board material. The posts quoted weren't exactly a representative example, in my opinion, and some were taken out of context (going back to the sarcasm and hyperbole reference).

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Go visit them....A hole

You're right, you guys are so nice and respectful over here. I don't know why anybody would be a jerk to you. Must be that evil water flowing from the Great Lakes and lack of sunshine.

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:22 PM
What kind of jerk rubs in a win?

Answer ........classless one

Again, that cuts both ways.

zagsfanforlife
03-25-2016, 10:23 PM
It's a shame you feel that way. East coast attitudes and west coast attitudes are obviously much different, but that's not unique to New York or Syracuse. If you're basing the remainder of your opinion on the comments section of ESPN or other sites then I'd say that's a mistake. If you're referencing the Syracusefan site, we're probably talking about a misunderstanding of the 'style' - for lack of a better word - of the message board. Sarcasm and hyperbole reign supreme there, where this board seems, from my very limited experience, to be a bit more serious. Some posters over there were also retaliating to some of the not so nice stuff posted here, especially the thread that quoted many of the Syracusefan posts like bulletin board material. The posts quoted weren't exactly a representative example, in my opinion, and some were taken out of context (going back to the sarcasm and hyperbole reference).

Well its a shame 99% of you are clowns.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Well its a shame 99% of you are clowns.

100%...only really sick f heads enjoy pissing on the losing team

Brooky03
03-25-2016, 10:25 PM
Okay, I guess I'm done here. Congrats on the successful season and best of luck next season. Few is a great coach and your program looks like it will keep on rolling.

GeorgiaZagFan
03-25-2016, 10:26 PM
...for #21 of Syracuse to only have 1 foul was ridiculous ...he was shoving Gonzaga players in the back the entire game on rebounds...that last 4 points Syracuse scored on offensive rebounds were on plays that #21 shoved a Zag player out of the way ...AND that play that he jumped on the Zag player's back was terrible ...inside position and the cuse player jumped on his back ..it wasn't until AFTER the contact that the Zag player backed up from the sheer force of the guy on his back ...TERRRIBLE call!!!

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:32 PM
...for #21 of Syracuse to only have 1 foul was ridiculous ...he was shoving Gonzaga players in the back the entire game on rebounds...that last 4 points Syracuse scored on offensive rebounds were on plays that #21 shoved a Zag player out of the way ...AND that play that he jumped on the Zag player's back was terrible ...inside position and the cuse player jumped on his back ..it wasn't until AFTER the contact that the Zag player backed up from the sheer force of the guy on his back ...TERRRIBLE call!!!

Reggie was confused on that foul. It was a garbage foul.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:37 PM
Reggie was confused on that foul. It was a garbage foul.

How many years you play ball?

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:40 PM

Why you ask?

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:41 PM

I didn't play in HS due to other reasons but I play all over in the summer in tournaments and rec league most the time. I watch hoops a lot.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 10:44 PM
Why you ask?

Reggie Miller has played more hoops than most

you say he was confused....You must have more experience

Zags11
03-25-2016, 10:51 PM
Reggie Miller has played more hoops than most

you say he was confused....You must have more experience

I ignored you in game discussion. I'm not gonna ignore you here. Are you a Neanderthal? You just carry a stick and grunt?

You realize I was agreeing with you right? You realize Reggie was confused on the foul? You realize I and him thought that call was garbage.

Instead of being defensive, you should actually read what you write and then that person writes. You belong in the Syracuse forum.

Zagceo
03-25-2016, 11:03 PM
I ignored you in game discussion. I'm not gonna ignore you here. Are you a Neanderthal? You just carry a stick and grunt?

You realize I was agreeing with you right? You realize Reggie was confused on the foul?You realize I and him thoughtthat call was garbage.

Instead of being defensive, you should actually read what you write and then that person writes. You belong in the Syracuse forum.

I and him........and you call me Neanderthal........you call Reggie out for being confused and you agree with him?

What's not to understand?

Don't care don't bother explaining. Please ignore like before.

Zags11
03-25-2016, 11:23 PM
I and him........and you call me Neanderthal........you call Reggie out for being confused and you agree with him?

What's not to understand?

Don't care don't bother explaining. Please ignore like before.

*him and I. Yea neanderthal fits you. I was agreeing with you that even Reggie was confused. You have 0 comprehension skills. How old are you?

Serious. I agreed and said even Reggie was confused. Your a box of rocks.

gonzagafan62
03-25-2016, 11:32 PM
100% chance of this being a teenager

LMAO

ZagsGoZags
03-26-2016, 12:13 AM
we lost a close one
we lost a lot of close ones this season
it was not because the officials are against us
or even because they were outlandishly uneven in their calls.
The refs set standards for play and should stick by them, the teams
get used to it - tonight the refs let em play, just like the refs at BYU let Domas get whacked too much.
But losing close games has dozens of 'what if' blames and regrets.
Each player can think of a play or two he did differently where the zags would have won.
We fans blame the officials, like the losing team often does. It sounds hollow. Over time, unless the refs are crooked, the calls even out. Nearly all refs are trying to be objective and professional and its easy to make mistakes; they are human.

Great teams and athletes know you have to win by enough to take the variation in ref's calls not lethal.
On this board, we are not what some Orange fans call us.
We are what we put out.
Tonight some of us were hurling disrespectful comments and I haven't seen that very much over the years.
I suppose on the very night we lost a close one, some venting can be expected ...

Zags11
03-26-2016, 12:38 AM
It was a tough loss. It fits in with 02, 05, 06. We score 3 points in final 7 minutes and its a win. We as fans either blame a) refs b) players c) coaches or d) all of the above.

Tonight we didn't lose to the better team in the tournament like other years. We were the better team. The turnovers and free throws killed us. You cut the turnovers off by 2-3 we win or if they shoot 70% from line we win. I feel like after the emotions subsided and moved into depression it was just meant to be.

This year went from final 4 to Shem out and us missing dance to sw16! I felt like we could hang with Virginia but it doesn't matter now.

WallaWallaZag
03-26-2016, 01:34 AM
This year went from final 4 to Shem out and us missing dance to sw16! I felt like we could hang with Virginia but it doesn't matter now.

you really thought this was a final 4 team??? never felt that way even with karno...guards just not good enough...the way they played at the end of the season already exceeded my expectations, though they regressed against the cuse zone...

orangealum
03-26-2016, 05:39 AM
Thanks for being a bunch of classy posters for the most part over here. You guys had a really good team. If Sabonis returns, this team should be pretty great.

It seemed that Boeheim put the focus on trying to swarm Sabonis. Haven't seen us double/triple team someone like that in a long time now.

Best of luck to you guys next year, unless of course we meet again!

(And again, I apologize for any of the Syracuse fans that didn't show much class over here).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewitt71
03-26-2016, 08:44 AM
You must not watch much CBB. I thought Gonz got away with a bunch of no-call blocks in the second half, and the line call at the end of the game was inexcusable - thankfully it didn't affect the outcome.

SMH.

Zags11
03-26-2016, 09:44 AM
you really thought this was a final 4 team??? never felt that way even with karno...guards just not good enough...the way they played at the end of the season already exceeded my expectations, though they regressed against the cuse zone...

Yea with karno I did.

Zags11
03-26-2016, 09:46 AM
You must not watch much CBB. I thought Gonz got away with a bunch of no-call blocks in the second half, and the line call at the end of the game was inexcusable - thankfully it didn't affect the outcome.

Yea and #23 got away with pushoffs and carrying the ball. Plus your guy who blocked Perkins was a foul. You can't follow through and slap the arm. Its a foul. If you go straight up it isn't a foul but he didn't.

gonzagafan62
03-26-2016, 09:49 AM
99% wouldn't of shown if they lost. I could care less for any team in hoops but my zags. People are better winners then losers. Most people are front runners in this world. It is how we pick ourselves up. I'm proud of this team and coaching staff. I'm upset as we are better then Cuse IMHO.

Good job zags and few!

Exactly. Spot on 11.

Only zags! 365

Birddog
03-26-2016, 10:56 AM
I'm of the opinion that these congratulating the opposition threads don't belong here. Go over to their board if you want to be all nicey nice. Eff the Cuse and their cheating coach!

Bocco
03-26-2016, 11:11 AM
I'm of the opinion that these congratulating the opposition threads don't belong here. Go over to their board if you want to be all nicey nice. Eff the Cuse and their cheating coach!

I'm with you on this Birddog.......well at least the part about going over to their board and play nice. I don't have the same animosity towards Coach B as you seem to have.

ZagLawGrad
03-26-2016, 12:22 PM
These congrats threads are the worst.

Ezag
03-26-2016, 12:36 PM
Yea always hated the patting on the back of the team that beat you.

Ekrub
03-26-2016, 12:50 PM
The games followed by the message board wars are my two favorite things about March madness

Mantua
03-26-2016, 01:20 PM
The games followed by the message board wars are my two favorite things about March madness

You like danger?

dan71w
03-26-2016, 01:42 PM
I question if Cuse should even be in the field, IMO they should not have been there at all, they where gifted on name alone. I felt we where the better team on the floor. So i can not congratulate Cuse as i feel they are not legitimate. they have not been playing good all season, and that suspension their head coach had; it should have disqualified them from the tournament.

Hell they where caught cheating and have been HIGHLY rewarded for it!

i went back watched a couple of their earlier games, and guess what, that team gets away with murder in the games i watched, it was unreal the blatant calls in there favor. no respect to that team, no respect for that "fan"base from me. and NO congratulations to them, they where given on a silver platter that game. they have not earned anything.

At some point things have to change with the powers that be, Cuse to me represents the corruption and bias in sports unchecked. They did not win the game, it was given to them.