PDA

View Full Version : Havent lost in over a month! Perimeter players have not had one bad game in a month!!

demian
03-23-2016, 08:27 PM
I don't understand this notion that our guards are on a hot streak over the last TWO games only. We haven't lost a game in over a month and that is largely due to the fact our guards have played GREAT for a month STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONE BAD GAME IN A MONTH BY OUR GUARDS!!!!!!!!!! THATS VERY IMPRESSIVE. I know I know we play lousy teams out here. While I will certainly say our conference is a joke and I will never act like the WCC is a good conference because its NOT but in our last 7 straight wins we have beat BYU twice and St. Marys and Seton Hall and Utah. That is 4 VERY respectable wins and ALL were ELIMINATION games (and the players and team probably knew that and played with sense of urgency) just like this game vs Syracuse will be an elimination game. Keep grinding perimeter players.

CdAZagFan
03-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Good post... It is truly amazing to me that this team as a whole has not had a really bad game all season (in terms of being in the game until the last possession or two in all of our losses) - knock on wood.

demian
03-23-2016, 09:12 PM
Good post... It is truly amazing to me that this team as a whole has not had a really bad game all season (in terms of being in the game until the last possession or two in all of our losses) - knock on wood.

Thanks CdAZagFan = yeah we really haven't been embarrassed all year long. HAHA I hear ya about the "Knock on wood" thing. ALL teams are LEGIT at this point of the tourney and anybody can get beat, Syracuse has some GREAT wins this season. I watched them AT Duke and was so impressed with them. I watched them KILL Notre Dame at Syracuse but Notre Dame didn't have Demetrius Jackson (Who is AWESOME) but still they just destroyed Notre Dame. So Cuse has two legit wins over Sweet 16 teams so they are a good dangerous team NO DOUBT

demian
03-23-2016, 09:17 PM
Thanks CdAZagFan = yeah we really haven't been embarrassed all year long. HAHA I hear ya about the "Knock on wood" thing. ALL teams are LEGIT at this point of the tourney and anybody can get beat, Syracuse has some GREAT wins this season. I watched them AT Duke and was so impressed with them. I watched them KILL Notre Dame at Syracuse but Notre Dame didn't have Demetrius Jackson (Who is AWESOME) but still they just destroyed Notre Dame. So Cuse has two legit wins over Sweet 16 teams so they are a good dangerous team NO DOUBT

I actually stand corrected = I stated Syracuse has two wins over sweet 16 teams (Duke and Notre Dame) but I am way wrong. Syracuse has 3 wins over Sweet 16 teams (Texas A&M, Duke, Notre Dame). Syracuse is legit. But in the end you throw all that crap out the window and whoever plays good on Friday night wins or is at least right there at the end of the game with a chance to win (in the event that both teams play good, and it goes down to the wire).

MJ777
03-23-2016, 09:22 PM
I actually stand corrected = I stated Syracuse has two wins over sweet 16 teams (Duke and Notre Dame) but I am way wrong. Syracuse has 3 wins over Sweet 16 teams (Texas A&M, Duke, Notre Dame). Syracuse is legit. But in the end you throw all that crap out the window and whoever plays good on Friday night wins or is at least right there at the end of the game with a chance to win (in the event that both teams play good, and it goes down to the wire).

Agreed, the team that plays the best on Friday will likely advance. What the Keyboard warriors have to say is just hot air. But our hot air is more knowledgeable than Syracuse's. :doh:

demian
03-23-2016, 09:34 PM
Agreed, the team that plays the best on Friday will likely advance. What the Keyboard warriors have to say is just hot air. But our hot air is more knowledgeable than Syracuse's. :doh:

haha