PDA

View Full Version : Great Article on Sabonis

SageOfZagville
03-22-2016, 06:19 AM
The Big Cat

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15036506/gonzaga-bulldogs-ncaa-tournament-sweet-16-run-fueled-domantas-sabonis

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-22-2016, 06:33 AM
The Big Cat

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/15036506/gonzaga-bulldogs-ncaa-tournament-sweet-16-run-fueled-domantas-sabonis

It sure is...thanks SageofZ'ville. Interesting stuff from PK re: European bigs and cool to see guys like Edwards and Melson getting quoted in the press. Looking forward to more good press this week!

Zagger
03-22-2016, 06:40 AM
Good story. I still feel Syracuse (and anyone else should they follow) will be surprised by Domas. How determined and relentless he is just has to be experienced. It also rubs off on the rest of the team. I can see a team over-focusing on Domas and getting burned by other Zags. Won't be long to see if the Zags can keep this freight train on its tracks.

TexasZagFan
03-22-2016, 07:58 AM
Saw a couple of great comments from a couple of Zag alumni.

ZagNative
03-22-2016, 12:24 PM
Outstanding article! Beautifully written, with a couple of nice videos included.

MJ777
03-22-2016, 12:58 PM
Great article and pro GU videos. Maybe Ryan can pick up on some of that footwork. He should become a better defender by playing against Sabonis in practice.

gueastcoast
03-22-2016, 02:31 PM
Good story. I still feel Syracuse (and anyone else should they follow) will be surprised by Domas. How determined and relentless he is just has to be experienced. It also rubs off on the rest of the team. I can see a team over-focusing on Domas and getting burned by other Zags. Won't be long to see if the Zags can keep this freight train on its tracks.

Wait, according to the Cuse fan base I understand him to be slow and unathletic?:roll:

Jstock12
03-22-2016, 04:49 PM
Wait, according to the Cuse fan base I understand him to be slow and unathletic?:roll:

Some Utah fan said our guards were unathletic. That was obviously before the game.