PDA

View Full Version : Team Effort

zag buddy
03-20-2016, 09:09 AM
I have to say that this is the best zag team I've seen at having the presences of mind to not only cover their position but to keep an eye out for who might need help. They have gone from the level of being good at their jobs to being good at their jobs and helping others. Big, big step. keep it up guys, it's beautiful to watch. To maximize efficiency it has to be done by all players, which it is. I believe it all started with Kyle Draganis a totally team orientated and unselfish player. All so Kyle Wiltjer should be given credit for being a star who could be selfish but instead puts the good of the team first. Now that's senior leadership at it's best.

bigblahla
03-20-2016, 11:16 AM
Watching how this group is playing ball and playing for each other is a joy to behold....the defense last night was astounding....the heart, toughness and hustle from the whole TEAM....they know if they play their game they can beat anyone in the tournament....that was not there two months ago....Zags are scary good when this focused and playing one game at a time...let's get the whole thing...:D

Go!! Zags!!!

MDABE80
03-20-2016, 11:32 AM
Good post Blah.......couldn't have said it better. This defense is crazy good.
As for the "team" concept, it's looks as good as any in years.

zagbeliever
03-20-2016, 11:51 AM
I loved on the post game interview when asked what changed with the guards eMac said they sat down as a group and talked about things and became coachable. He said they were doing their own thing and were not coachable but they have adjusted their attitudes and have worked as a team. He and JP have become more of the guard leaders in that respect hence the difference

MontanaCoyote
03-20-2016, 01:24 PM
:clap::clap:
Watching how this group is playing ball and playing for each other is a joy to behold....the defense last night was astounding....the heart, toughness and hustle from the whole TEAM....they know if they play their game they can beat anyone in the tournament....that was not there two months ago....Zags are scary good when this focused and playing one game at a time...let's get the whole thing...:D

I think they're playing like they still have something to prove. A strong motivator for sure, even more so if you keep it going after you've already earned and proven that you belong with the very best. This team (and I include my main man PK) is a class act doing themselves and GU proud. :clap:

Go!! Zags!!!