PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

BYU-Fan
03-18-2016, 04:27 PM
Just want to take a minute and say congratulations to your team, but also to say how great y'all are. I live in Vegas and took my daughter to the Cougar/Zag game. I love how well y'all travel. You really love your Zags and it shows. Every Zag fan I met was friendly, courteous and intense...a great combination.

Also, you may get sick of hearing it, but Coach Few is an amazing and classy coach. It shows in his record, his interviews, and his players. It also shows in your team and in the individual players. They leave give it all they have, are aggressive, and intense - and then to top it off, they are as classy as the coach.

I've never played against a team that I want to beat so bad, while at the same time, I want to cheer for during all the other games.

Great win yesterday and I hope you crush Utah!

Go Zags!

23dpg
03-18-2016, 04:30 PM
:o

kitzbuel
03-18-2016, 04:35 PM
Thank you! Hopefully we don't have to punch any Utes.

:D

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

BYU-Fan
03-18-2016, 04:41 PM
There are worse things than punching a Ute...But if you need to do it, then don't let it be a pansy punch like Emery's!

soccerdud
03-18-2016, 04:55 PM
There are worse things than punching a Ute...But if you need to do it, then don't let it be a pansy punch like Emery's!

i like this guy. thanks for the kind words. hoping to see you (and SMC) take MSG.

bartruff1
03-18-2016, 05:13 PM
I believe the BYU 2nd round NIT game is on ESPNU at 6:30..... they looked great in their first game and I think are fun to watch, even when they play Gonzaga..

rawkmandale
03-18-2016, 05:18 PM
I believe the BYU 2nd round NIT game is on ESPNU at 6:30..... they looked great in their first game and I think are fun to watch, even when they play Gonzaga..

I will watch this, as BYU is VERY fun to watch - plus, there is a good chance that Collinsworth will get number 13!

UberZagFan
03-18-2016, 05:30 PM
Love the "oh, and beat the Utes" part! I was at the GU/BYU game as well. Best part was when we left we were looking for tickets and this scalper Vegas dude was selling tix for $80 and two BYU fans came up to us and sold us their two tickets for $80 total--half price. So that was cool.

zag67
03-18-2016, 06:37 PM
I would love to see BYU and SMC make it to the semis and play in New York. That would be fun to watch. Congrats so far.