PDA

View Full Version : Przemek's beard

Zag_Dad
03-15-2016, 11:54 AM
Looks like the beard is gone... however, it does promise to come back. See beard's twitter account @KarnowskisBeard

"Don't worry, I'll be back"

Assuming his beard will go where he goes... does this mean Shem's announcing that he'll be back next year? :) Sure hope so...

DixieZag
03-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Did the announcement come from Shem or did it come directly from the beard? I think we need to answer that question.

TexasZagFan
03-15-2016, 11:59 AM
Did the announcement come from Shem or did it come directly from the beard? I think we need to answer that question.

Is the beard multilingual?

Zag_Dad
03-15-2016, 12:00 PM

Announcement came from Shem but is not supported by photographic evidence. Sorry I don't know how to link the twitter post. To dispel any rumors I may have started, Shem immediately disavowed that the post meant he was announcing that he is coming back.

DixieZag
03-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Announcement came from Shem but is not supported by photographic evidence. Sorry I don't know how to link the twitter post. To dispel any rumors I may have started, Shem immediately disavowed that the post meant he was announcing that he is coming back.

So, it did come from the beard. Looks like some disagreement in camp Shem going on.

sittingon50
03-15-2016, 12:40 PM
What is the beard's REAL relationship with Francis?

GoZags
03-15-2016, 12:57 PM
What is the beard's REAL relationship with Francis?

Some questions are best left "unasked".

Zagdawg
03-15-2016, 01:00 PM
Przemek Karnowski ‏@PKarnowski 3h3 hours ago
Beardless ���� don't worry @KarnowskisBeard I will be back ����

Aaron Pierce ‏@BBallplayaz 3h3 hours ago
@PKarnowski @KarnowskisBeard Your coming back!!!! Whoohoo!!!!!!

Przemek Karnowski
‏@PKarnowski
@BBallplayaz what I meant is that the beard will be back

zagbeliever
03-15-2016, 01:18 PM
I think he looks a lot better without the beard personally

DixieZag
03-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I think he looks a lot better without the beard personally

Considering he brock himself in half and needed to have his back nailed back together, all with the beard, that's not a high standard. :)