Sun Belt Championship
AR -Little Rock vs. UL- Monroe ESPN2 10:00 AM

Big Ten Championship
Purdue vs. Michigan St. CBS 12:00 PM

American Championship
Connecticut vs. Memphis ESPN 12:15 PM

23dpg
03-13-2016, 08:04 AM
Go UConn! Memphis is the only bid stealer left.

DixieZag
03-13-2016, 09:25 AM
Watching UK-Tex A&M - Vitale, love him, but if every team he says "should be in" during his broadcasts actually did get in - it would be a 93 team tournament.

Zags11
03-13-2016, 09:55 AM
UConn always steps up in tournament it seems like.

MJ777
03-13-2016, 10:41 AM
St Joes wins and looks dangerous. LR about to get in. They could be a dangerous first round opponent for a 4-6 seed.

seacatfan
03-13-2016, 11:29 AM
Watching UK-Tex A&M - Vitale, love him, but if every team he says "should be in" during his broadcasts actually did get in - it would be a 93 team tournament.

I was thinking that when he was calling the GU-SMC game and lobbying hard for both to get in. He loves everybody. Math probably isn't his strong suit.

seacatfan
03-13-2016, 11:31 AM
UK beats A&M in OT. Danuel House went off for the Aggies. Am I correct in thinking he was a Zags target way back when? I think he went to Houston originally and then transferred to A&M.

GonzagasaurusFlex
03-13-2016, 11:33 AM
Kentucky looking like a really tough out. Vitale called UK the best backcourt in the country. I agree.

Turned off by UK players not even attempting to join the post game lineup and shake hands tradition. They were too busy doing a team circle jerk. Seton Hall was equally classless yesterday after knocking off Villanova; they never lined up and shook hands. Anyone else notice and bothered by this?

DixieZag
03-13-2016, 11:33 AM
I was thinking that when he was calling the GU-SMC game and lobbying hard for both to get in. He loves everybody. Math probably isn't his strong suit.

What was really funny was that while he was saying that during SMC-GU, he was ripping on middling BCS schools and I'm there saying "Damn right!" , then today, he's talking Vandy, Georgia . . . you know, middling BCS schools!

seacatfan
03-13-2016, 11:43 AM
What was really funny was that while he was saying that during SMC-GU, he was ripping on middling BCS schools and I'm there saying "Damn right!" , then today, he's talking Vandy, Georgia . . . you know, middling BCS schools!

Ha. Know your audience I guess. When SEC fans are tuned into the game, you gotta hype the SEC bubble hopefuls.

CdAZagFan
03-13-2016, 11:47 AM
SMC fans must be sweating it out watching UConn vs. Memphis with Lunardi projecting a Memphis win knocks them out of the tourney... I'm not sure if that will hold true or not. Memphis playing pretty badly at the beginning anyway.

RenoZag
03-13-2016, 12:25 PM

And, as he has pointed out, his "eye test" is 50% of everyone else. He is definitely an ambassador for college hoops.

MontanaCoyote
03-13-2016, 12:43 PM

There are 3 kinds of people; Those who understand math and those that don't.l

MJ777
03-13-2016, 12:43 PM
And, as he has pointed out, his "eye test" is 50% of everyone else. He is definitely an ambassador for college hoops.

Dickie V's eyes are bigger than the Bubble.

DixieZag
03-13-2016, 01:19 PM
He's all heart. If they expanded the tournament to 106 teams you could expect to hear:

"And I tell you, it is an absolute travesty, man, that Pepperdine is not in this tournament . . . these schools, they come out, compete, yes they have some bad losses, they lost to University of San Diego, but so would a lot of teams, baby, and I promise you this much, those teams solidly in such as Cal-State Fullerton, they do not want to have to play the Portland Pilots in March . . . "

MJ777
03-13-2016, 01:27 PM
He's all heart. If they expanded the tournament to 106 teams you could expect to hear:

"And I tell you, it is an absolute travesty, man, that Pepperdine is not in this tournament . . . these schools, they come out, compete, yes they have some bad losses, they lost to University of San Diego, but so would a lot of teams, baby, and I promise you this much, those teams solidly in such as Cal-State Fullerton, they do not want to have to play the Portland Pilots in March . . . "

:clap: