• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bogozags
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2008

National Anthem

First off, the wife and I had a wonderful time at the Tournament. We meet a lot of super Zag fans and look forward to next year. That being said...

I am some what upset with the Staff at SMC. In fact, I lost a lot of respect for that program. Why? Because the entire team runs into the locker room so they won't have to stand and honor our National Anthem!

There cannot be any reason why Bennett takes his team and runs into the tunnel!

One person next to me said it's because there so many foreigners on their team and then I pointed to our Zags.

One thing everyone can say about Coach Few, his Staff and the TEAM is that GU exudes class.

SMC seems to be lacking in this area...IMO
  • Zags_Fanatic
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2012

They did the same thing in the Kennel. Maybe Buzz Williams needs to come to Moraga and give them all a pep talk: http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/03/virg...s-some-respect

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Many (read most) teams do that @ K2, not just SMC.
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• CdAZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
        Many (read most) teams do that @ K2, not just SMC.
        Interesting post... I asked the same question when I saw most of the teams visiting K2 do the same thing. I don't understand it and find it somewhat disrespectful. Would like to know if GU does this on the road? And why some teams do it and others not?

Comment

Working...
        X