PDA

View Full Version : BELIEVE

Reborn
03-08-2016, 09:37 AM
My hope is for ALL of Zag Nation to reach down for that deep faith within us and hold it close to our hearts for the WHOLE game. Don't let go of it. No matter what. Put it into your mind and heart and send it forth into the conscious world. Send it, the message of faith, deep into the hearts of our Zags. When you think of the upcoming game tonight, just smile and believe. Erase any doubts, or burn them. What ever it takes to get rid of them.

Just for today, we are better than St Mary's. Believe it. Say it. Use it as a mantra today. Say it. I believe. I BELIEVE.

Go Zags!!!

flytiezag
03-08-2016, 10:01 AM
Gear up wear our Zags proudly today!!!!!!!!!

gonzagafan62
03-08-2016, 10:01 AM
I've had my doubts about this team and still do yet we are one game away from NCAA tournament. I really hope we win!

I'll leave this here:

Go damn zags!!

kitzbuel
03-08-2016, 10:10 AM
This is the game that keeps the streak alive.

This is the one game of the whole season that matters. All those other threads over the year about what game here or there could we have won to make a difference with the committee? This is it. The thread about having six points to put against any games? I want them all on tonight's game. This is it. The Zags are right were they thrive; with their destiny in their own hands. If they want the streak to stay alive, they can go get it tonight.

Let's Go Zags!

strikenowhere
03-08-2016, 10:11 AM
I just got a raise today and a win would be the cherry on top!

gonzagafan62
03-08-2016, 10:18 AM
I just got a raise today and a win would be the cherry on top!

Weird. I got one yesterday!

Cheers!

Zags11
03-08-2016, 10:20 AM
I believed in this team for most the year and I'm not stopping now. Zags will be in a fight but will pull away at end.

strikenowhere
03-08-2016, 10:23 AM
Weird. I got one yesterday!

Cheers!

:cheers:

the dood
03-08-2016, 10:27 AM
I've got to think the Zags are pissed about the position they're in. I've got to believe that they are angry at losing to SMC twice already this year. SMC is good, very, very good. But in this game, the Zags have something to prove. I've always felt we're better as the underdogs, and we are the lower seed tonight. There's a chip squarely on these young men's shoulders, and I think it will serve them well. I think they lay the smack down on SMC.

strikenowhere
03-08-2016, 10:46 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4YrCFz0Kfc

RenoZag
03-08-2016, 10:54 AM
Break out the camouflage uniforms

Via mobile device

baitcast
03-08-2016, 10:59 AM
The Zags are hurt! two seven footers are out for this match BUT they are playing with a fire that we haven't seen this year,just one slip and they will take you out,the small are playing big and the bigs are playing like there is no tomorrow so let it be known the Zag nation will be there in full throat and will be watching your back ............GO ZAGS
Rob

TravelinZag
03-08-2016, 01:53 PM
THE ZAGS ARE HEART

They need the win more, they want the win more, they're more confident, more talented, more cohesive! They're winners. LETS DANCE AGAIN!

Go Zags!!

Reborn
03-08-2016, 02:37 PM
THE ZAGS ARE HEART

LETS DANCE AGAIN!

Go Zags!!

Love this post.....

Go Zags!!!

Zagger
03-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Go Zags! :)

Reborn
03-08-2016, 03:00 PM
I'm checking out now. See you all after the game. I'm smiling. I believe.

first five star post I've gotten in a long long long long time.....thanks to whoever did it.....

Go Zags!!!

SteelZag
03-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Break out the camouflage uniforms

Via mobile device

Before I read your post, I was just curious what uniforms they will wear tonight. Any thoughts?