• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SageOfZagville
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Feb 2007

From the Cougar Board

For the most part, they were complaining about their lack of an inside game. Here is one of the more interesting posts

• Ekrub
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2009

#10 even if it was true, not like it means anything to byu fans/players. Unless your are brandon davies

Comment

• hooter73
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2008

I dont even know how to read their board. Ridiculous format for a forum. Get in the now you technology denouncers!

Comment

• Saxon_zag
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Ekrub View Post
        #10 even if it was true, not like it means anything to byu fans/players. Unless your are brandon davies
        Always felt bad for Davies, he got a pretty raw deal. Should have just punched an opponent in the face and sat out the next game instead of having intercourse with his now wife and having to sit the whole season.

Comment

• seacatfan
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2014

I don't think the OP knows about the pair of transfers waiting in the wings for the Zags for next year. And pretty casually dismisses foreign recruits. Well, Zags fans are pretty excited about next year despite what one BYU fan thinks.

And BYU football? That's actually something to get excited about? They are irrelevant and will continue to be unless they join a conference.

Comment

• CaliZag07
            Bulldog Fan
            • Apr 2014

Winning beats everything

#Jesusdidn'tliveinAlabama

Comment

• spike_jr
              Banned
              • Nov 2009

#6. DS is still 19. Just wait until he is 26 like the rest of BYU's sophomores!

Comment

• seacatfan
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2014

And Zags fans can pop open a can of Pepsi. Or a beer. So at least they have that going for them...

Comment

• ZagaZags
                  Banned
                  • May 2010

One fan thinks it should be against NCAA rules, for Gonzaga getting pro players from Europe.

Comment

• tyko
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Oct 2007

A lot of BYU fans are rocking this look right now.

Comment

• Bouldin4Prez
                      Kennel Club Alum
                      • Nov 2009

They have the most delusional fan base I have ever experienced. On this board if we lose a game, the world is collapsing and we suck. On their board if they lose a game, their team is the best and they should have won the regular season and the conference tournament.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2013

Lol @ BYU fan. Haha. See y'all next year
                        Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Bouldin4Prez View Post
                          They have the most delusional fan base I have ever experienced. On this board if we lose a game, the world is collapsing and we suck. On their board if they lose a game, their team is the best and they should have won the regular season and the conference tournament.
                          and a final four in the next 4 years...think there is medicine for this ailment
                          The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• hooter73
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jun 2008

I dated a mormon girl once. She also liked horses. I'll stick with normal level of crazy that all girls are without bolting a super charger and nitrous on top...

JWIII, Collins, Sabonis, Karno, Edwards, Larsen... that should be enough to soak up the foul happy front line of BYU. They of course have guards that play out of their minds every other game... when not playing against a powerhouse like Pacific, but in the end its the styles of play that dont match well. Hard vs good. BYU plays very hard, not really all that good.

Comment

• seacatfan
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2014

Oh, I like the bragging about more Elite 8's. I just had to look it up. 2 of them were in the 50's. The most recent was 1981. So...that's kind of a fail.

Comment

Working...
                              X