PDA

View Full Version : That officiating crew should be suspended!

cggonzaga
02-27-2016, 07:17 PM
That's all.

OZZY
02-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Incompetent, that foul on Sabonis with 3.5 left was ridiculous.

uZiGiZaG
02-27-2016, 07:23 PM
Not really. Gonzaga should of been handed an L for not hitting FTs and not playing smart in late game situations again

Make your damn FTs and play defense and none of that would of mattered..

So frustrating watching this team find new ways to be "UNCLUTCH" time after time

drvenkman05
02-27-2016, 07:24 PM
Come on, that is not germane to the terrible calls that were made.

Not really. Gonzaga should of been handed an L for not hitting FTs and not playing smart in late game situations again

So frustrating watching this team find new ways to be "UNCLUTCH" time after time

Hoopaholic
02-27-2016, 07:25 PM

Relieve yourself of the frustration and go watch someone else than

GU69
02-27-2016, 07:26 PM

Wow. As ridiculous as it can get.

doctorzag
02-27-2016, 07:26 PM
Not really. Gonzaga should of been handed an L for not hitting FTs and not playing smart in late game situations

Not really???? You dont think that call was bad????

surfmonkey89
02-27-2016, 07:27 PM

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s651/surfmonkey89/clowns17n-2-web_zpsrhamfylx.jpg (http://s1310.photobucket.com/user/surfmonkey89/media/clowns17n-2-web_zpsrhamfylx.jpg.html)

Ekrub
02-27-2016, 07:28 PM

You have posted the same thing literally 3 times in the game thread. You got a case of the rubios?

surfmonkey89
02-27-2016, 07:29 PM
You have posted the same thing literally 3 times in the game thread. You got a case of the rubios?

Well done

TexasZagFan
02-27-2016, 07:30 PM

You might want to spell it out...that went way over his head.

CDC84
02-27-2016, 07:31 PM
Before poking the ball away from Collingsworth, Perkins had his arms wrapped around him. Refs missed it.

I could care less after that flop that resulted in Sabonis' disqualification.

RenoZag

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x375/RenoZag/Dick%20from%20the%20internet_zps1kiktjby.png (http://s1178.photobucket.com/user/RenoZag/media/Dick%20from%20the%20internet_zps1kiktjby.png.html)

MTZag03
That was a transparent attempt to give BYU a chance. Good game otherwise really. BYU is a good team. Just hate to see that type of call..at all... Not just an end game scenario.

gu03alum
02-27-2016, 07:32 PM

Lol

MTZag03
02-27-2016, 07:33 PM
I hate smart phone grammar. It makes me look like a second grader

U Zig, I Zag
02-27-2016, 07:34 PM
I have noticed that end of game plays tend to get leeway. Thinking Sabonis and what's his name flopping would be a no call. On the flip side, we were aggressive on Colinsworth there when he got it down low. Those tend to not got called either.

Zagnailler
02-27-2016, 07:39 PM

And 1

CdAZagFan
02-27-2016, 07:40 PM

I can't see how you make that call with 3.5 seconds left - should have been like the no-call when Perkins and Collinsworth were battling on that last possession. If they would have called Perkins there, I wouldn't have disagreed with that, however.

Mantua
02-27-2016, 07:45 PM
I can't see how you make that call with 3.5 seconds left - should have been like the no-call when Perkins and Collinsworth were battling on that last possession. If they would have called Perkins there, I wouldn't have disagreed with that, however.

The refs simply made no sense. It would not have been in keeping with their evident philosophy to call that struggle, IF THEY SAW IT, considering all of the other bad calls.

JPtheBeasta
02-27-2016, 10:57 PM
You might want to spell it out...that went way over his head.

I love the tacos at Rubio's. Do you have those in Texas?

Zagsker
02-27-2016, 11:03 PM
I defend refs because I ref and generally fans are blinded by loyalty....however, these three, particularly the bald guy and the gingerish looking guy were atrocious. The T on KD was dumb beyond belief and the "push" on DS is a flat out easy no call

whatazag
02-27-2016, 11:42 PM
Outside of the egregious KD technical, I actually felt this was less horribly officiated than most WCC games. All the other "bad calls" were judgement calls that just happened to go against us, the Sabonis charge, KD blocking foul, out of bounds possibly off the BYU player's thigh, and Sabonis offensive foul at 3.5 seconds. As a Zag fan I don't watch closely for bad calls that went against BYU (only the Perkins hold no-call at the end comes to mind), but there may have been just as many.

hoopaddict
02-28-2016, 12:39 AM
Actually, one could argue that calling DS for his 5th at that time of the game might very well have been why the refs didn't call Perkins' bear hug on Collinsworth. Hard to say how any of these D-1 officials think though.

FroZAG
02-28-2016, 12:14 PM
That's all.

Big hot, steamy, stinking garbage pile of refs last night.

zagbeliever
02-28-2016, 01:19 PM
Big hot, steamy, stinking garbage pile of refs last night.

They were terrible

ProVeeZag
02-28-2016, 01:48 PM
Actually, one could argue that calling DS for his 5th at that time of the game might very well have been why the refs didn't call Perkins' bear hug on Collinsworth. Hard to say how any of these D-1 officials think though.

I had that same thought myself. Possibly Few's "ear-chewing" earlier played into it also. No way to prove either way, but officials are human (to some degree!).