PDA

View Full Version : HBO @ Jack and Dan's bar today 2:30pm-5:30pm, Please come by to talk Zags basketball

fierro
02-23-2016, 10:39 AM
HBO is conducting quick interviews with Zags fans today to talk about their team, come down to Jack and Danís bar and grill today(2/23) - 2:30pm-5:30pm, the HBO crew will be there set up. You will have a minute or so to tell us about your Zags.

77Zag
02-23-2016, 11:00 AM
Poor the film crew a few shots of Chartreuse in honor of Fr. Tony...then start the conversations.

To be continued...

Go Zags!

rennis
02-23-2016, 11:14 AM
I wish.

Welcome to the Boards, HBO!

Zagger
02-23-2016, 11:39 AM
Cool. I get off work at 2:40 today and just happen to have my favorite ZAGS hat with me AND also wearing an alum shirt. Along with NoLi on tap ...... I'll be there!

gozagswoohoo
02-23-2016, 11:40 AM
HBO is conducting quick interviews with Zags fans today to talk about their team, come down to Jack and Dan’s bar and grill today(2/23) - 2:30pm-5:30pm, the HBO crew will be there set up. You will have a minute or so to tell us about your Zags.

AWESOME!!

When you're done there, can you come to St. Clair, MO and talk to the biggest zags fan in the Midwest? I'm available from 6-8pm. (Central time)

gonzagafan62
02-23-2016, 12:08 PM
AWESOME!!

When you're done there, can you come to St. Clair, MO and talk to the biggest zags fan in the Midwest? I'm available from 6-8pm. (Central time)

Nah don't go there. Come to Bourbon, Missouri and meet a Zags fan that has a lucky lady who bought me a Zags wedding band. Lol

Go zags!

gozagswoohoo
02-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Nah don't go there. Come to Bourbon, Missouri and meet a Zags fan that has a lucky lady who bought me a Zags wedding band. Lol

Go zags!

Let's just have him meet us BOTH in Sullivan.

At Pizza Hut.

So we can finally win that stupid cup.

gonzagafan62
02-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Let's just have him meet us BOTH in Sullivan.

At Pizza Hut.

So we can finally win that stupid cup.

Even better. There's two cups there. Just bribe the ladies there and give them $20 a cup lol

Souvenirs baby!

RenoZag
02-23-2016, 01:36 PM
Gee, maybe Heister and Dickau can weigh in for the cameras. Haven't gotten enough of their witty repartee

Zagger
02-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Get yer butts to J&D's! They're hurting for fans. I just got done and it felt like 20 mins of pro Zags talk spewing out of my head. There's no line. They ask a lot of prompting questions to help. They may ask for fight song, student chants, etc. They definitely ask what the Zags mean to the community and whether I think they'll make the NCAAs. I said no doubt on kicking butt in Vegas. They asked what if they don't win and I said we'd feel worse for the team than we would for ourselves. That the team would like to keep playing together and we'd be darn happy if they did too. They also asked if there was a team leader. I mentioned - not really and that Josh, Kyle W&D + Melson (edited later - I did mention McClellan too) might step up but no one like Pangos. It was fun. A beer to warm up helped :)

Thanks to the HBO crew for doing this and helping put GU/Spokane on the map. Easy guys to chat with.

Section 116
02-23-2016, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the update Zagger

gozagswoohoo
02-23-2016, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the update Zagger

Seconded!

Hope to see you on tv!!