PDA

View Full Version : Mark Few Show Coming up on KHQ TV

ZagNative
02-21-2016, 06:25 PM
I'm curious to get coach's take on the loss to St. Maries and the outlook for the future. I'll be watching on Comcast #106 at 6:30.

Section 116
02-21-2016, 08:25 PM
Nice interview with Karnowski. As previously noted he is not ruling anything out regarding his future at this time!

CdAZagFan
02-21-2016, 10:34 PM
I'm curious to get coach's take on the loss to St. Maries and the outlook for the future. I'll be watching on Comcast #106 at 6:30.

Said they had to get back to work and move on from that one. Just one of those games. It was great to see the Senior speeches. At the arena I thought I had heard McClellan promise to bring the Championship back to GU, but then I didn't think he had made that bold of a statement - and watching the speeches again, that is what he said. Got me a little fired up there...

Zagger
02-22-2016, 06:44 PM
Said they had to get back to work and move on from that one. Just one of those games. It was great to see the Senior speeches. At the arena I thought I had heard McClellan promise to bring the Championship back to GU, but then I didn't think he had made that bold of a statement - and watching the speeches again, that is what he said. Got me a little fired up there...

“We promised you a league championship,” Eric McClellan told the slice of the Senior Night crowd that stuck around for the traditional post-game salutes, “and that’s what we’re going to give you.”
Per: http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2016/feb/20/blanchette-on-zags-this-had-to-happen-sometime/