• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • flytiezag
    Kennel Club Material
    • Apr 2012

Polls 02-8-16

27 in usa moving up keep winning.Ap tied for 32. http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/rankings
    Last edited by flytiezag; 02-08-2016, 01:55 PM.
  • ZagsGoZags
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

32 in AP, at least we got some votes this time
    here are some RPI's
    11 SMU
    17 Tex A&M
    28 AZ
    51 U conn
    52 St. Mary's
    56 UW
    60 GU
    72 UCLA
    77 BYU
    112 Tenn
    129 Pepp
    249 Portland

such an unusual year for us, 'haven't beat anybody' is the expression about us by our detractors (best wins UConn and UW )
    and haven't lost to any nobodies (worst loss is to BYU)

meaning we are playing almost exactly to our ranking on every single game so far,
    thank god we get a chance at SMU for our first 'beating somebody' [I know, I know, I should be careful what I hope for]
    but this year I am a believer, think we will make the Big Dance, and if at least two guards show up get past the first round

Comment

• kitzbuel
      • Feb 2007

Sitting at the top 8 seed in the BPI. We need to work on swapping places with SMC's 6 seed.

(either that or wait for a few other teams to become ineligible for the tournament!)
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• willandi
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

It is interesting that we are ranked above SMC in both polls, ranked below in BPI while they have SMC as the #1 team in the WCC. If they caught that mistake, I wonder if the places would flip.
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• cggonzaga
          Zag for Life
          • Mar 2007

Possibly 5-6 wins against top 100 teams. That would give us a nice seed maybe in the 4-6 range.

Comment

Working...
          X