PDA

View Full Version : My new home

baitcast
10-04-2007, 06:35 AM
Newbie here:) I,m so pleased to have found this site,I been reading for hours and enjoying every min.,a GU Board what could be better.

A avid fan for years,when I,m having a bad day all I have to do is think of the Zag UNC game last year and the world is better:D, when I,m having a great day and I think of the Zag UCLA of two years ago,well I wont get into that:(

Getting info I could not get anywhere else,can,t wait for things to get started.
BAITCAST Go ZAGS

former1dog
10-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Welcome!

gozagswoohoo
10-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Well hello there! Welcome! Allow myself to introduce....myself...

My name is Woohoo.

I am the board enthusiast, aka, board concierge. If you need anything, please let me know. (except if you need to know what time it is).

***Edited to add: I'm pretty much the smartest guy on here, except for maybe Angelo, BZ, CDC, LIZF, former1, El Voce, lothar, zag79, Uber, Renozag, 229Sinto, and zagslug. So other than them, im the smartest.

JLGutrocks
10-04-2007, 08:16 AM
Welcome to the fertile delta of Zag obsession. We look forward to wasting countless hours fixating, prognosticating, arguing, and dreaming of our beloved team with you.

JL

ps, check out the FOO

Oregon Zag
10-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Glad to have you onboard.

HillBillyZag
10-04-2007, 10:42 AM
I am the infamous HillBillyZag, dispensing quality comments on Sports, Politics, Haute Cuisine, Romance and other sundry subjects. Welcome to the best College Sports Board in the Nation and the prat & print home of Gonzaga Basketball. Have yourself a ball!!

lawzag
10-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Glad to have you join us - I'm also somewhat new to the board, although I lurked for almost a year before starting to post. Now that you're here though, be prepared to get TOTALLY hooked & start spending countless hours obsessing about ZAG NATION!!! :)

kitzbuel
10-04-2007, 11:58 AM
WARNING!

Never, never ask WooHoo what time a game starts.

gozagswoohoo
10-04-2007, 12:30 PM
WARNING!

Never, never ask WooHoo what time a game starts.

You know, I actually think I'll have a better handle on the whole time zone thing this season. Well...atleast games on the West Coast (zags zone), they are two hours ahead of me. Other than that, I will be in trouble...for instance Georgia, I'm guessing will be 1 hour behind my time. Shoot, I don't know anymore...I'm still gonna come ask you guys.

roxdoc
10-04-2007, 12:35 PM
Georgia is in Spokane - ZAG time!

MickMick
10-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Welcome Baitcast.

For a true orientation, you may want to check out Foo. Lots of informative discussion over there.

baitcast
10-04-2007, 03:27 PM
It feels like home already:) currently reside in Kingman AZ. retired.

Lived in Spokane for many years,picked up on the Zags in 90 or 91,big fan

since then,I,m very old 1934:D lived in SoCal. for 30 years where I was a

UCLA fan but they weren,t near as much fun as the Zags.

Thats about it,but have a ? what is a Foo? and I really like Yikes.
BAITCAST

MedZag
10-04-2007, 09:53 PM
(except if you need to know what time it is)

HAH!

Welcome to the board. We're a pretty affable bunch around here. Hope you stay for the season!