PDA

View Full Version : Other Games

GonzagasaurusFlex
01-06-2016, 09:33 AM
UConn lost to Temple last night (Tues, 12/5/15): http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25439481/watch-temple-upsets-no-23-uconn-on-the-road-in-closing-seconds
Ouch!

Sometimes we get an 'Other Games --/--/--" thread for specific days, but none was started yesterday. Maybe a continuous thread for 'Other Games' over the course of this season?

sittingon50
01-06-2016, 09:47 AM
I actually looked at the scores last night flex & totally whiffed seeing the UConn score. My bad. The night before our only opponent was Mt. St. Mary's (which won in OT & scored in the 40's!!) & didn't chose to start a thread for one game.

I like the idea of separate threads each day as the comments don't/won't run into each other. I think now that we're clear of the holidays, volume of games will again pick up.

Not my call though, so whatever works.

seacatfan
01-06-2016, 09:58 AM
I can see the benefit of having a running thread so somebody doesn't have to start a new one each day, but it would be HUGE by the end of the year. I enjoy the other games thread. I know it's a GU forum, but it's cool to be able to discuss some of what is going on across the country in hoops.

cbbfanatic
01-06-2016, 02:30 PM
but it's cool to be able to discuss some of what is going on across the country in hoops.

heresy!