PDA

View Full Version : Winter Break

robertperryhere
12-13-2015, 07:02 PM
I just wanted to let everyone here know that I will be unable to restock the Gonzaga pond: my YouTube fishing channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/robertperrynetwork/featured) during the holidays since I will be out of town. This includes Gonzaga's Dec. 31 SCU fish, the San Francisco treat fish (Jan. 2), and the Portland fishing trip (Jan. 9). I will be able to restock these, though, sometime after Jan. 11. I am sorry if this causes any inconvenience for anyone. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Go Zags!

MDABE80
12-13-2015, 07:20 PM
Good work! Thanks! Have a good vacation.

WallaWallaZag
12-14-2015, 06:34 AM
between the rpn and uziz...can't thank these guys enough for what they do...

U Zig, I Zag
12-14-2015, 07:02 AM
I'll try and see if I can archive the games on the channel. I think I need to set each one up to keep the game, which isn't a big deal.

75Zag
12-14-2015, 04:16 PM
I think I have sufficiently disclosed in prior years and prior posts that some of the people I work with are very well paid to hunt down copyright violators.
In the words of my favorite felon Martha Stewart, it would be a "really good thing" if somebody could take down this post.
In my world of bots, we don't "stream" or "upload", we "fish".

Go Bulldogs!

SteelZag
12-15-2015, 12:39 AM
I think I have sufficiently disclosed in prior years and prior posts that some of the people I work with are very well paid to hunt down copyright violators.
In the words of my favorite felon Martha Stewart, it would be a "really good thing" if somebody could take down this post.
In my world of bots, we don't "stream" or "upload", we "fish".

Go Bulldogs!

I remember back in the 80's a couple of guys I know started a company making golf clubs. Their names' were Jay Turner and Steve Cole and their nicknames were Jaybird and Red Dog. Innocent enough, they named their company Redbird Sports and had a logo that resembled the logo of the St. Louis Cardinals. I guess you can figure out who won that battle as it turned out nothing better to do in St. Louis during the winter months.

GrizZAG
12-15-2015, 05:24 AM
between the rpn and uziz...can't thank these guys enough for what they do...

Absolutely! Gratitude cannot be adequately expressed.

jazzdelmar
12-15-2015, 10:22 AM
Absolutely! Gratitude cannot be adequately expressed.

Throw Philly on that Rushmore as well