PDA

View Full Version : Show me the WCC

JAGzag
12-12-2015, 09:07 PM
I cannot wait for conference play to start! ...Never thought I would have said that.

GUfan34
12-12-2015, 09:09 PM
Lol yeah, I'm ready for some cupcakes

JAGzag
12-12-2015, 09:12 PM
What's up with Dranginis?? Is he lost? Hurt?

jchocolate99
12-12-2015, 09:12 PM

With the lackluster play from our guards if any of you think we're gonna walk through the WCC you're delusional... I would hope we win it but I bet we drop at least 3 in conference. Right now we have to depend on a win against SMU to help our chances and resume to get into the tourney

GUfan34
12-12-2015, 09:13 PM
What's up with Dranginis?? Is he lost? Hurt?

He's the player he always has been. There are just no other guards around him to allow him to be a nice little role player

bballbeachbum
12-12-2015, 09:14 PM
With the lackluster play from our guards if any of you think we're gonna walk through the WCC you're delusional... I would hope we win it but I bet we drop at least 3 in conference. Right now we have to depend on a win against SMU to help our chances and resume to get into the tourney

have to aim at winning the automatic I think

Ezag
12-12-2015, 09:14 PM

Some of those cupcakes are going to beat us

strikenowhere
12-12-2015, 09:16 PM
It is going to be a struggle in conference....the huge glaring black hole at SG & SF is something that will be keyed in on by every WCC team that is sick and tired of watching the Zags at the top year after year after year. 3 vs 5, even with one all American and one future lottery pick, is going to be tough to do.

Plainsman
12-12-2015, 09:23 PM
Karno out. We now realize how truly crucial a part of this team he was.
A point guard who provides very hopeful flashes for the future but is not there yet by a long shot and is a pedestrian free throw shooter.
As pointed out in another thread, one SG and one SF who have not been able to hit the broadside of a barn lately.
A SG/SF who is on again, off again.
Toughness that is improving but is not there yet down the stretch.
Limited clutch players to take the game in hand at crunch time.
Yep -- a lot for the coaches and team to work on yet.

GUfan34
12-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Some of those cupcakes are going to beat us

Probably true