Other - Explain
    3.53%

The poll is expired.

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!
  • Marcus
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2013

Went with EMac. While it was nice to see him put the ball through the hoop I thought he showed some good leadership down the stretch. Willing to make the hustle plays, take some shots at important times, and do his best to pick some teammates up after some mistakes. For a team needing a direction, it was nice to see him step up. Hope it's a trend.

Shout out to Perkins too for some clutch baskets too. I really hope he turns the corner because he has so much potential.

Comment

• hooter73
      Zag for Life
      • Jun 2008

Perkins has the balls to not be afraid, it worked tonight.

Comment

• VinnyZag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Sabonis was the only guy who was on top of his game. 16 points on 5-7 shooting, 10 rebounds. And unless I'm mistaken, he was guarding Breunig on the critical possession of the game.

Comment

• Marcus
          Zag for Life
          • Jan 2013

Originally posted by VinnyZag View Post
          Sabonis was the only guy who was on top of his game. 16 points on 5-7 shooting, 10 rebounds. And unless I'm mistaken, he was guarding Breunig on the critical possession of the game.
          That was one impressive defensive stop. To play that good of D with 4 fouls straight up at that critical of a juncture, wowzers.

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

I went with EMAC. The second game he has pulled out for the Zags. Hope he wins the award. He deserves it. He was the toughest warrior out on the court tonight, imo.
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• Bocco
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Voted for Sabonis, he had his usual nice solid game. I would have voted for Perkins, but just couldn't ignore the 5 turnovers.
              The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Comment

• Zag 77
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

The Band

The Band did a good job of making noise to compensate for a Kennel Section that was about 65% full. I think that won it for us.

Comment

• CdAZagFan
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Zag 77 View Post
                  The Band did a good job of making noise to compensate for a Kennel Section that was about 65% full. I think that won it for us.
                  What was up with that? It looked like there were a lot of empty seats... Had to go with Sabonis for his consistent effort (and one nice defensive stop at the end). Perkins was my runner up...

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

emac for the hustle and making some plays when it counted...really needed his energy this game.

Comment

• 2wiceright
                      Bleeds GU Blue
                      • Dec 2007

Went with Perkins tonight. We could look back and remember this was the night he lost his fear! Hit a couple clutch shots late in the game, some great passes, 5 rebounds etc. We so needed him to show some of what he is - a great point in the making that just grew up. We will have to have Emac and Perkins passing with\ out the turnovers for us to have a chance this weekend. Still crossing fingers...
                      "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
                      -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood

Comment

• bartruff1
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2010

Perkins for his clutch at the end....with a honorable mention to Sabonis..

Comment

• Birddog
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Sabonis, he had a VG stat line with a double double, money at the FT line and 1 assist and 1 block. Perkins and EMac deserve props. I almost went with Perkins but I just couldn't give it to him when he was only 50% at the FT line and had 5 TO's to just 3 Assists.
                          Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
                          Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
                          All mimsy were the borogoves,
                          And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

I voted for McClellan because of his crucial hustle plays, willingness to attack on the offensive end and his overall positive body language and demeanor. This team clearly lacks leadership and McClellan is stepping into the void doing his best to encourage teammates and just give 110%. I can live with some poor finishes because Zags desperately need a positive leader to rally the troops.

Wiltjer is an offensive genius and great skills, but he seems so uninvested emotionally in this team. Sabonis is too damn emotional and has to stop whining like a baby over every foul called on him, Dranginis and PK should be leaders of this team but they are both stoic, quiet, hardworking lead by example personalities..lunch pail leaders. Who is going to be the vocal/emotional/smart leader for this team?
                            Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Once and Future Zag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2008

Going with Sabonis over Perkins for 1 reason - 0 turnovers vs 5
                              History has its eyes on you.

Sage of the GU Message Board

Comment

Working...
                              X