PDA

View Full Version : McCarthy Arena Food Court

10 Piece Bucket
12-05-2015, 02:45 PM
Since Today's game was so lackluster, I thought I would take a moment to discuss the positive aspect of Today's game.

I'm wondering if anyone agrees that the turkey-carver sandwich is superior to the hamburgers, winch BTW, take forever to be served. Also, while I'm at it, why there is no squished penny machine at the Mac? I think have such a machine to squish pennies in any one of four different styles would be a great thing for the fans.

Amy comments regarding food choices / quality and the issue of whether or not there should be a squished penny machine are welcome.

KStyles
12-05-2015, 02:48 PM
The carved sandwiches are awesome. I agree, better than the hamburgers.

Never thought about the penny machine, but it would be cool to have a GU pressed penny.

xStartTodayx
12-05-2015, 03:10 PM
The lines have been horrible ever since that hamburger stand benched the other big carving station. However, I was able to make some offensive adjustments today and get there early to earn my 4th hand-carved meat victory of the year.

I didn't know there were any other food choices due to my turkey tunnel vision, so I cannot add any value there.

In addition to the joy a squished penny machine would bring to everyone, can we add halftime entertainment recommendations to this thread?
-More Tai Kwan Do (or just the part where they kick and punch wood)
-Dodgeball
-Trampoline dunking
-Dog basketball?
-Anything but more dancing

jbslicer
12-05-2015, 03:33 PM
I haven't had the nachos in awhile. They could be improved with ground beef instead of shredded beef. The carved sandwiches are the best item.

Zagdawg
12-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Gotta give it up to the Kennel Club--they had it rocking. Got the old folks involved also --it was good to see.

Zag 77
12-05-2015, 05:41 PM
The Asian food was quite tasty today. I had the General Tso Chicken over rice. Very filling.

By the way, It is spelled Mc C-A-R-T-H-E-Y.

I don't have much interest in a squished penny machine. However, a weight machine that tells your fortune would do quite well.

hondo
12-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Ben and Jerry's is my biggest enemy. Thank God the lines are long and I can usually convince myself that I don't have enough time.