PDA

View Full Version : Wiltjer was Steph Curry for the first 10 minutes

23dpg
12-02-2015, 10:02 PM
And Seth Curry for the final 30. I've never seen a player have that kind of game.

Ultimately I think it served the Zags well. Melson and Perkins stepped up nicely.

ZagLawGrad
12-02-2015, 10:07 PM
And Seth Curry for the final 30. I've never seen a player have that kind of game.

Ultimately I think it served the Zags well. Melson and Perkins stepped up nicely.

KW was on fire for a while. JP pretty good. Melson not so much. But he showed some improvement

WRHUradio
12-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Was it just me, or did anyone else happen to notice KW perhaps tweaked something while coming down after a shot in the 1st half, he wasnt moving the same the rest of the game.

WallaWallaZag
12-03-2015, 01:06 AM
zags need to stop giving wiltjer the ball at the top of the key and expect him to do something with it...turnover waiting to happen

TexasZagFan
12-03-2015, 06:35 AM
zags need to stop giving wiltjer the ball at the top of the key and expect him to do something with it...turnover waiting to happen

I think EMac said it well: teammates are learning their roles, it's different out there now that Pangos & Bell have graduated.

vandalzag
12-03-2015, 06:42 AM
Steph Curry the first 10 and Harry Houdini for the last 30. I do not think it was due to getting hurt he did play 37. Some reason they started running isolation at the top of the key instead of running him off the block and working extended post offense where he is very effective.

CdAZagFan
12-03-2015, 11:04 AM
My first thought was about the school 3-point record - I thought for sure it would fall last night. Was surprised that he didn't score after that first 10 minutes (until those late free throws). That is a good sign, that we could win by double digits without him being a scoring factor at all the last three quarters of the game.

GUfan34
12-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Had it not been for KW in the fist 10 minutes, WSU might have won the game.

For the most part, it seems this team has no idea what they are doing on offense.