PDA

View Full Version : BEAT UCONN!

HenneZag
11-26-2015, 01:39 PM
Well either matchup would be tough! But the ZAGS get a great opportunity to beat a ranked team.

Baldwinzag
11-26-2015, 01:42 PM
wow, what a Tournament this has been...

Battle-4-Atlantis caught lightning in a bottle!

Not a single game this season has been played at this high of level. Most of these teams are underrated. All participating schools have had freshman/unexpected players break out and make the difference.

UConn shot 40% from 3pt, their guards are electric, and their bigs are athletic.

A top-tier, talented team who will win a ton of games.

UConn would be an incredible, resume-building win.

We must contain their perimeter shooting, their slashing guards, and their ridiculous amount of alley-oops.

Can Zags redeem themselves? A win would forgive all transgressions, a loss would be crushing.

I sincerely hope Sabonis can bounce back, Wiltjer can be more aggressive, and Perkins continues to mature. Free throw shooting goes without saying…

A great opportunity awaits.

HenneZag
11-26-2015, 01:54 PM
Looks like we had similar posts Bzag. Yeah there has been some great basketball to watch obviously a win tomorrow against a ranked team would help. UCONN is very tough and athletic, they will press the heck out of us so I hope we're up for a challenge. Hopefully there's no hangover and the boys come out with a chip.

Seth Davis stated yesterday the one team in the tourney that could up end the Zags is UCONN due to there quickness. Well 2 teams now, but this is a great chance to get a high quality win.

jazzdelmar
11-26-2015, 02:01 PM
ESPN?

HenneZag
11-26-2015, 02:03 PM
ESPN?
Yes ESPN I believe at 9 or 930 a.m

jazzdelmar
11-26-2015, 02:10 PM
Yes big boy net at 930. National audience on a sort of holiday.

HenneZag
11-26-2015, 02:24 PM
Yes big boy net at 930. National audience on a sort of holiday.

Haha Yesir. Hoping for the best. A lot of stuff to clean up that's for sure.

Zagger
11-26-2015, 03:15 PM
Exactly - beat UCONN by a margin that even poor FT performance can't bugger up. Then, work on FTs!

seacatfan
11-26-2015, 04:57 PM
Texas A&M vs. Syracuse for the title? Show of hands for anyone that predicted that?