PDA

View Full Version : The silver lining

ZagsObserver
11-26-2015, 12:37 PM
I'm encouraged by the play today. Sure the "L" might hurt at seeding time, but the pg play by Perkins was ver promising and we aren't playing for seeding, we are playing for wins in the tourney. Dranginis will be a Mike Hart type with a better offensive game and handles. The sg position still needs work, but that shouldn't have been a surprise going into the year. Few attempted to bolster that spot in the off-season. That aside, assuming Melson shows the offensive skill set he has shown in the past on a consistent basis, well be in good shape. That is the key, though, and it would open things up for his teammates. I think we saw the lineup in the second half that will be the staple for most games. It's gel time now!

jazzdelmar
11-26-2015, 12:39 PM
Really?

CDC84
11-26-2015, 12:40 PM
Seeding though is really important this year due to the subregional that's going to be held at Spokane Arena. The Zags haven't been able to take advantage of the Spokane subregional in the past. They could really use that advantage this year. I don't want to say it's a free pass to the sweet 16, but it's essentially two home games.