PDA

View Full Version : Can we borrow a big

SMU_Fan
11-25-2015, 10:42 AM
when you visit Moody in February? We are still trying to improve our cheating game to the level of UNC, Louisvile and Syracuse but I think we can pull off a trade for this game - one of your bigs for one of our guards - without the NCAA noticing. :)

But seriously, you guys are so tough in the middle. Having three great bigs like Wiltjer, Sabonis and Karnowski is not fair. I love your team. I hope you beat A&M next game. They have some talented freshmen, all of which we recruited heavily. IMO, Tyler Davis is the best of the group - a strong and skilled big. DJ Hogg is other really talented freshman - an athletic wing who has unlimited range. Please beat them. I'll be watching. Happy Thanksgiving.

CdAZagFan
11-25-2015, 11:18 AM
Watched your game with Stanford and was really impressed with Rahon and Naar. I think you guys will be better than most people anticipate. However, wouldn't want to give up one of our bigs for them...

MDABE80
11-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Thanks SMU.....funny idea. NCAA does t like ideas if the ideas don't come from them. Happy Tday!

Martin Centre Mad Man
11-25-2015, 11:51 AM
Watched your game with Stanford and was really impressed with Rahon and Naar. I think you guys will be better than most people anticipate. However, wouldn't want to give up one of our bigs for them...

I think this guy's from SMU down in the Lone Star state.

SMU_Fan
11-25-2015, 12:31 PM

We did beat Stanford in Palo Alto last week in front of about 1,000 people but I'm not familiar with Rahon and Naar. Our best players are Nic Moore and Markus Kennedy. We also get forward Semi Ojeleye (Duke transfer) on Dec. 17, the same game Larry Brown returns from his "paper class" studies at UNC....

RenoZag
11-25-2015, 02:00 PM
SMU = Southern Methodist Univ

SMC = St. Mary's College

Rangerzag
11-25-2015, 02:41 PM
SMU = Southern Methodist Univ

SMC = St. Mary's College

SMU = Saint Martin's University from Lacey. On Zag radar Dec 14.

CdAZagFan
11-25-2015, 04:07 PM
I think this guy's from SMU down in the Lone Star state.

Whoops, my bad... my brain just centers around the WCC.