PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the house at Paradise Island?

Zag365
11-25-2015, 07:15 AM
For a small school in the upper left corner, the Zags attract pretty good support in many road games. I'm guessing it is a combo of some alums in the region, a few who can afford to travel, and a number of locals who like rooting for the little engine that could.

Having at least some enthusiastic Zags fans (as often occurs at these games) could be worth a couple of points in terms of bringing energy and confidence. I haven't seen any reports on extent to which there are Zag fans hanging out at P.I. Anyone have an idea? Will "Q" be there? Ronny?

sittingon50
11-25-2015, 11:14 AM
Looked like a dozen or so Kennel Clubbers made it. Fun for them.

Booster
11-25-2015, 01:47 PM
Good mix of folks. Plenty traveled from the west. The school issued 330 tickets so I'd guess we had close to +400 in the gym. Great turnout.

tyra
11-25-2015, 02:27 PM
Well, I'm here. Haha. Funniest thing happened on my way out of the eponymous Sea Glass Restaurant. Some guy wearing a UConn Tshirt stopped me and asked me where GonZAWga is located. I smiled and told him he would probably find out Thursday. ��

sittingon50
11-25-2015, 02:40 PM
Well, I'm here. Haha. Funniest thing happened on my way out of the eponymous Sea Glass Restaurant. Some guy wearing a UConn Tshirt stopped me and asked me where GonZAWga is located. I smiled and told him he would probably find out Thursday. ��

:clap: