• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChaplainFan
    Redshirt
    • Nov 2014

Tri-Cities ZAGS fans local meet up location for games

Thanks to gozagswoohoo for creating the Age and Location thread. I learned that a few of you: USMC69, MickMick, ZAGmd and Radbooks are out there. I live in Kennewick and am always looking for a public place to watch the game with others. While I'm partial to a good microbrew, I rarely find many GU fans at Kimos, The Pub, Twigs, Applebees. Would anyone be interested in selecting a place to gather to watch the game together? One of the ice harbors would be nice and I'm willing to travel. Let's find a place and make it a staple. Whoever shows, cool! Perhaps it can grow on others as the season unfolds.

ChaplainFan
  • MickMick
    Zag for Life
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by ChaplainFan View Post
    Thanks to gozagswoohoo for creating the Age and Location thread. I learned that a few of you: USMC69, MickMick, ZAGmd and Radbooks are out there. I live in Kennewick and am always looking for a public place to watch the game with others. While I'm partial to a good microbrew, I rarely find many GU fans at Kimos, The Pub, Twigs, Applebees. Would anyone be interested in selecting a place to gather to watch the game together? One of the ice harbors would be nice and I'm willing to travel. Let's find a place and make it a staple. Whoever shows, cool! Perhaps it can grow on others as the season unfolds.

ChaplainFan
    So Kimos and The Pub show Zag games? I have never watched one in a bar/lounge before as I don't drink alcohol.

I get to a couple live games a year but watch most games in my living room. It is how I justified an 80" screen to my wife (also a Zag fan).

PM me.
    I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• ChaplainFan
      Redshirt
      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by MickMick View Post
      So Kimos and The Pub show Zag games? I have never watched one in a bar/lounge before as I don't drink alcohol.

I get to a couple live games a year but watch most games in my living room. It is how I justified an 80" screen to my wife (also a Zag fan).

PM me.

I only have a beer or two but I've also seen games at the Red Lion Richland lounge. I would like to be with other serious fans. My family isn't.

Comment

• USMC69
        Kennel Club Material
        • Feb 2007

I don't drink anymore but would like to meet others in the area also. Just name a place and time.
        Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional

Comment

• Radbooks
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2007

It might be fun to meet up sometime and cheer with some fellow Zag fans.
          “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• Birddog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

The first game of the Battle for Atlantis is 9 AM in your area. Why don't you meet at a Denny's, IHOP, or local Kettle?
            Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
            Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
            All mimsy were the borogoves,
            And the mome raths outgrabe.

Comment

• ChaplainFan
              Redshirt
              • Nov 2014

9:30am at Uncle Sams Saloon tomorrow for Zags vs UCONN?
              They serve a good breakfast and there are lots of TVs. No drinking necessary.
              Be there or be square!

Comment

• ChaplainFan
                Redshirt
                • Nov 2014

Tri-cities fans. Uncle Sams Saloon was great for the morning games this week. Opens and 9am with good breakfast. No drinking needed. Perhaps again during the second round in March. My suggestion in the meantime. Kimos in the back. They have a private viewing area where we could watch the game together on the big screen. WA State on Wednesday at 8pm.
                What say you?

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                  • Mar 2008

Tri-cities fans. Uncle Sams Saloon was great for the morning games this week. Opens and 9am with good breakfast. No drinking needed. Perhaps again during the second round in March. My suggestion in the meantime. Kimos in the back. They have a private viewing area where we could watch the game together on the big screen. WA State on Wednesday at 8pm.
                  What say you?
                  lets keep this open, love the idea of hooking up for wcc tournament time as I am just north of tri cities
                  The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• Radbooks
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jun 2007

Not going to work for me at this time of the year as I'm just too busy. After the holidays things will slow down for me - hopefully!
                    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Comment

• ChaplainFan
                      Redshirt
                      • Nov 2014

Originally posted by MickMick View Post

PM me.
                      Guess you never got my personal messages?
                      What say you?
                      I only have a beer or two but I've also seen games at the Red Lion Richland lounge. I would like to be with other serious fans. My family isn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X