• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

MSM 'cast?

What are the prospects for the MSM telecast? One source says ESPN3 will offer, another does not.....Looks like unreliable the W will as well...any other streams in which to fish?
  • LongIslandZagFan
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    What are the prospects for the MSM telecast? One source says ESPN3 will offer, another does not.....Looks like unreliable the W will as well...any other streams in which to fish?
    ESPN3 and The W have been spotty. Hopefully UZIZ will provide the pond,pole, tackle, and if we are lucky the bait too.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• jazzdelmar
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
      ESPN3 and The W have been spotty. Hopefully UZIZ will provide the pond,pole, tackle, and if we are lucky the bait too.
      SJU playing hard for Mully.....Mussini looking aces.

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
        SJU playing hard for Mully.....Mussini looking aces.

Dunno... Mussini hasn't impressed me all that much. Watched a couple of their games. Think Zags did OK by not getting him.
        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2011

Luckily I'll be in Spokane for this one, no worrying about a stream for once... but as always, thank you UZIZ!!
          "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• Reborn
            Zag for Life
            • Oct 2007

The schedule on GoZags.com says Root is televising the game.
            Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• TheGonzagaFactor
              Zag for Life
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Reborn View Post
              The schedule on GoZags.com says Root is televising the game.
              If people are asking for streams, it probably means they aren't in the ROOT-NW viewing area.
              "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Comment

• VaBeachZAG
                Bleeds GU Blue
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TheGonzagaFactor View Post
                If people are asking for streams, it probably means they aren't in the ROOT-NW viewing area.
                ROOT-NW is available nation wide for those with the sports pack on Directv or Dish. I have had Directv for 17 years, but would like to hold off adding the cost of the sports pack to my bill until the start of conference play. So, count me in on the search for a good fishing hole until January 1. At the start of the new year I will add the sports pack.

Comment

• sittingon50
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

Check the schedule, Beach. You'll miss 12-23 vs LMU in K2 (without students) & 12-31 @ SCU (both on ROOT) if you wait to 1-1-16.
                  But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• Goshzagit
                    Zag for Life
                    • Dec 2007

The 'Sports Pack' with DirecTV is around $12/month i.e. 40 cents per day.

It contains ALL the regional Root Sports AND Fox sports channels across the nation. North, NW, SW, SE, Pacific, and so on.

Great for watching regional NBA, NCAAM, NCAAF, College HOCKEY, college BASEBALL, SOFTBALL, even random sporting events(x-games, motocross, fishing, etc) not just Zags --

totally worth having from September til April.

Comment

• VaBeachZAG
                      Bleeds GU Blue
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
                      Check the schedule, Beach. You'll miss 12-23 vs LMU in K2 (without students) & 12-31 @ SCU (both on ROOT) if you wait to 1-1-16.
                      I'm just fine with streaming until Jan 1. Since the PAC 12 went to its own network, there is little that interests me on ROOT except GU BB and EWU FB, which I have mostly been able to stream, and expect to continue to do so to the end of 2015.

Comment

Working...
                      X