PDA

View Full Version : NAU

ZionZag
11-16-2015, 07:12 AM
With a couple of days before the game .....What do we know about these guys form Flagstaff???

CDC84
11-16-2015, 07:28 AM
They go 6-9 and 6-7 in the front court and start 3 small guards. Lost by 10 at Washington State the other night. Picked to finish 4th in the Big Sky. They play at Boise State tonight. 6pm Root Sports NW.

Reborn
11-16-2015, 08:33 AM
They go 6-9 and 6-7 in the front court and start 3 small guards. Lost by 10 at Washington State the other night. Picked to finish 4th in the Big Sky. They play at Boise State tonight. 6pm Root Sports NW.

Thanks for the heads up on that game tonight.

hooter73
11-16-2015, 10:26 AM
We know that if our guards cant figure it out they will have a season highlight win against us...

I've been planning to watch that WSU game to see the competition. Should be another nice tune up game for us if we show improvement.

jazzdelmar
11-16-2015, 03:35 PM
Seems GU will be among the last D1 teams to play a complete game.

GFGU
11-16-2015, 11:24 PM
NAU played okay at times vs. WSU. They made Boise State sweat in the first half tonight but couldn't sustain in the second half. 11 freshmen on this year's roster is going to prove to be a challenge for the coaching staff. Last year's team made it to the championship game of the CIT tournament but they only return 4 contributing players from that team.

I don't know anybody with ROOT Sports here in Arizona so I'll be listening online. Gonzaga is going to run away with this one. Last year's NAU team would have competed better. Please be gentle, kind Zags.

ZagaZags
11-16-2015, 11:29 PM
NAU played okay at times vs. WSU. They made Boise State sweat in the first half tonight but couldn't sustain in the second half. 11 freshmen on this year's roster is going to prove to be a challenge for the coaching staff. Last year's team made it to the championship game of the CIT tournament but they only return 4 contributing players from that team.

I don't know anybody with ROOT Sports here in Arizona so I'll be listening online. Gonzaga is going to run away with this one. Last year's NAU team would have competed better. Please be gentle, kind Zags.

Sports bars with DirecTV will have the game for you.

Zagceo
11-17-2015, 10:33 AM
They had controversial loss against Montana last year. LINK (http://arizonasports.com/story/100622/wild-controversial-ending-in-nau-loss-to-montana/)