PDA

View Full Version : When is all this airing on ESPN?

Therunner
11-11-2015, 06:42 AM
In Meehans' recent article, "Trip of a Lifetime", there was this snippet re: coverage,

ESPN is planning features on the Battle of Okinawa, Marine jungle warfare training, the current military presence on the island and “sense of place and life on the base” vignettes.

There will be segments documenting the teams’ trips and activities upon their arrival.

Was curious if these segment(s) are airing before, during, or after the game?

I hear tipoff is 7pm (EST); however, if there are pre-game segments as Meehan mentions, it'd be helpful to know with coordinating viewing, schedule, DVR, etc.

Does anyone know by chance?

Also, I enjoyed this quote via McClellan (who, btw, always provides the best quotes),

“It’s an opportunity most of us wouldn’t have without basketball,” senior guard Eric McClellan said. “When we step between those lines it’s all business but at the same time this is a blessing and a tremendous opportunity for all of us.”

Trip of lifetime for Gonzaga Basketabll (http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2015/nov/10/trip-of-a-lifetime-for-gonzaga-basketball-team/)

Zagceo
11-11-2015, 06:48 AM
tip off is 4:35 ….so my guess is before, during and maybe after if time permits

Therunner
11-11-2015, 06:56 AM
tip off is 4:35 ….so my guess is before, during and maybe after if time permits

Presumed as much; I'm just as excited about the pre-game goodies as the game itself! that never happens.