PDA

View Full Version : Emac seems like a whole different createar this year.

izzjess
11-08-2015, 08:38 AM
He seems bigger, stronger, quicker, & more confident. Man can that guy defend! --->I like this new Emac.<--- I found myself wanting him on the court at all times. It's similar to they way I wanted Pangos on the court at all times. They just seemed to play more as a team when he was out there. I am exited for this

jazzdelmar
11-08-2015, 08:43 AM
Agree. Whole lotta confidence in E. Apart from KW, he played best. His presence should make it easier for Josh to run the team on his own down the road. OTOH, Melson was disappointing. Seemed to be the same player he was last year and while his 1-8 happens, he did very little else. If Alberts comes on, he will see PT decline.

izzjess
11-08-2015, 08:48 AM
I still have confidence in Melson. But back to Emac, a whole new man.

HenneZag
11-08-2015, 08:57 AM
I would like to see Alberts a bit more, had some good flashes. Melson needs to be more mentally tough, the kid has so much potential but you can see how discouraged he gets when a play doesn't go his way, he needs to learn to play through that. We need him this year to be an X factor.

I think the question was answered last night who will start at the 2, EMac was very fun to watch last night.

cjm720
11-08-2015, 08:59 AM
Great player...to be expected with the departure of Pangos and Bell.

Zagceo
11-08-2015, 09:13 AM
favorite stats from the game ………..0 for Emac and………. 0 for Josh……. turnovers

zagbeliever
11-08-2015, 11:08 AM
He was fierce. So glad we got him.

ZagMan in Philly
11-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Emac has a nice short range jump shot, good hops and lots of energy. Love his game.

seacatfan
11-08-2015, 11:50 AM
EMac was good defensively last year. Shooting wasn't particularly good and had trouble finishing in the lane. Very happy that early returns are that we will be seeing an improved version of EMac this season. Agree that missing the first semester of the season (plus the foot injury) really set him back last year.

Section 116
11-08-2015, 02:54 PM
If you have not read my thread regarding last evenings post game radio show, this is a direct quote from EMac on that show: Last year that group really didn't need me but I continued to learn and grow and the guys here really made it easy for me. This summer I tired to take it to another level and I feel like I am a new version of me.