PDA

View Full Version : GAME DAY !!! (Can't believe I just got to type that)

3XaZag
11-06-2015, 11:01 PM
First post on a 2015-2016 GAME DAY....typed it and waited five minutes to send.

Where will you be watching? ....how and with who?

Or if you won't be watching, what is your sorry excuse? (I admit the remote possibility of a noble reason if you must).

As for me, a So Calif Valley old goat, I will be fishing where ever there is a bite (w.tv, or the board provided watering hole) and my wife, who hasn't watched a game with me since the Maui Invitational 3OT thriller against M. State, has actually said she will watch it with me !! She has observed my long suffering during the off season and actually is having pity on me.

Go Zags

TheZagPhish
11-06-2015, 11:25 PM
http://cl.ly/dkbq/farley-stoked.gif

Zagger
11-07-2015, 03:25 AM
Be watching at home in Chattaroy on TV or taped TV. Got two tickets for the game but gave them to a pal and his wife that haven't seen a game in the Kennel before. My wife's outta town and I'm headed to go run off mountainsides :) Hope to be home by 5 though. I'm VERY eager to see how this batch of Zags mesh. Also keen on seeing Eastern Oregon. They've got to have a decent program or they just wouldn't be here playing the Zags. I love the inland NW and the sports atmosphere of the inland NW.

krii
11-07-2015, 03:56 AM
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Monty-Python.gif

jazzdelmar
11-07-2015, 03:59 AM
Be watching at home in Chattaroy on TV or taped TV. Got two tickets for the game but gave them to a pal and his wife that haven't seen a game in the Kennel before. My wife's outta town and I'm headed to go run off mountainsides :) Hope to be home by 5 though. I'm VERY eager to see how this batch of Zags mesh. Also keen on seeing Eastern Oregon. They've got to have a decent program or they just wouldn't be here playing the Zags. I love the inland NW and the sports atmosphere of the inland NW.

Zag, run off mtns? Pls explain...not windsailing i hope..that looked real scary on HBO

ZagsGoZags
11-07-2015, 05:01 AM
this off season has seemed longer than most,
but then that is how I feel every year,
objectively speaking I suppose our off season was a week shorter than usually because we went a'dancing an extra week in March.
If Few starts Kyle D. tonight I wonder if it will be on pure merit, or a bit of loyalty.
It will be so great to watch Alberts this year - I wondered all season last year how he will eventually fit into this team.

Zagger
11-07-2015, 05:06 AM
Zag, run off mtns? Pls explain...not windsailing i hope..that looked real scary on HBO
OT - Hang gliding :) Great way to get above it all ;)

this off season has seemed longer than most,
but then that is how I feel every year,
objectively speaking I suppose our off season was a week shorter than usually because we went a'dancing an extra week in March.
If Few starts Kyle D. tonight I wonder if it will be on pure merit, or a bit of loyalty.
It will be so great to watch Alberts this year - I wondered all season last year how he will eventually fit into this team.
On KD - Few really makes good use of players who not only have paid their dues but know the program, know Few, and who Few knows/trusts to a high degree. Few knows what Kyle will do and how best to use his skills - maybe more than any other Zag (save maybe MtK).

DixieZag
11-07-2015, 06:11 AM
OT - Hang gliding :) Great way to get above it all ;))

Unless something goes wrong, then it becomes a great way to get below it all. Spelunking without the cave.:)

I'm pretty excited, but the real excitement won't come until a week from now. I am most looking forward to seeing Perkins again. Kind of like Kidd, he just makes the game "look" different when he's in.

MickMick
11-07-2015, 06:24 AM
It is unrealistic to expect perfection at this time of year. In fact, it will look ugly at times.

I look for good effort on defense, good spacing on offense, and good positioning for rebounding.

Zagger
11-07-2015, 07:08 AM
Unless something goes wrong, then it becomes a great way to get below it all. Spelunking without the cave.:)

I'm pretty excited, but the real excitement won't come until a week from now. I am most looking forward to seeing Perkins again. Kind of like Kidd, he just makes the game "look" different when he's in.
First started flying hangs in '75 - so far so good (actually great). Life is full of danger and not always where one expects. Perkins for example last year. I sure hope he has a great season - by all accounts he will. I hope if Josh & KD start together that they really make one another shine. Having 3 bigs to set screens for them ought to help!

gu03alum
11-07-2015, 07:10 AM
Is the game on tv in western Washington? If so, what channel?

Rangerzag
11-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Is the game on tv in western Washington? If so, what channel?

Might as well just plan to go fishing and spend your time looking around for a good fishing hole.

RenoZag
11-07-2015, 08:21 AM
Will watch via the Internet. A post yesterday indicated the WCC's Wtv will be streaming the game. Other fishing options also available.

As my bride likes to say: It will be good to hear the roar of a college basketball crowd again

Zagineer
11-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Go to GoZags.com. Click Sports. Click Men's Basketball Schedule.

In the upper right corner is the listing of coverage options for each separate game. Or, you can click the little "TV" icon in the schedule line for this game and an additional window will open that provides all the schedule info (location, time, etc.) and the coverage links (TV, Radio, GameTracker, Live Video) for the game. The E. Oregon game is showing a "Live Video" link. This one, actually.

http://www.wccsports.com/game-center/563bc783e4b0a34808629c14/

Same setup as last night for the Women's game.

I'll be hard wiring my laptop to my flat screen, set the input mode to PC, and sit back and enjoy the game.

GoZags
11-07-2015, 09:45 AM
I'll be hard wiring my laptop to my flat screen, set the input mode to PC, and sit back and enjoy the game.

That's why you're the "Zagineer" ....