PDA

View Full Version : #1 Front Court

hooter73
11-06-2015, 10:08 AM
Slipper Still Fits just tweeted:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25364775/-16-college-basketball-preview-top-10-frontcourts

Love that @Sam_Vecenie included Ryan Edwards in the mix. Few other sites are mentioning him.

Agree that Edwards got a headline mention but then again Arizona at #9 included Tollefsen :)

Reborn
11-06-2015, 10:20 AM
Slipper Still Fits just tweeted:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25364775/-16-college-basketball-preview-top-10-frontcourts

Love that @Sam_Vecenie included Ryan Edwards in the mix. Few other sites are mentioning him.

Agree that Edwards got a headline mention but then again Arizona at #9 included Tollefsen :)

This is really great. I'm really glad to see these guys get the recognition they deserve. I can hardly wait to see them in action.

Zagnificent
11-06-2015, 10:55 AM
6. KANSAS JAYHAWKS

Players: Perry Ellis, Cheick Diallo, Carlton Bragg, Jamari Traylor, Landen Lucas, Hunter Mickelson

Am I alone in feeling like Perry Ellis has been on this team for the past 7 years? The dude looks like he is pushing 40, too.
http://www.kwch.com/image/view/-/31278974/medRes/2/-/maxh/480/maxw/640/-/52l3xkz/-/ellis.jpg

hooter73
11-06-2015, 11:15 AM
lol, Im not sure hes one guy I would make a receding hairline joke to in person :)

raise the zag
11-06-2015, 11:37 AM
Baylor ranked #3 Frontcourt & deservedly so, as they out-matched us the other day. Many pundits feel Baylor has the best frontline in the Big-12 & hands down the best offensive rebounding team in the country. They ranked #1 in offensive rebs last season & have only improved this season.

Also, we knew Karno barely played vs Baylor, that was well reported, yet new information stating we held out Wiltjer for most of the scrimmage as well.

Was essentially Domas & Edwards vs Baylor.

Wiltjer (undisclosed reason) played some yet sounds like some minor injury (shoulder?).

Anyway, he was cold in his limited go.

All reports said our perimeter defense was superb.

jazzdelmar
11-06-2015, 11:41 AM
This would appear to be a typo, no?

"you're looking for in a backcourt. "

jazzdelmar
11-06-2015, 11:42 AM
Baylor ranked #3 Frontcourt & deservedly so, as they out-matched us the other day. Many pundits feel Baylor has the best frontline in the Big-12 & hands down the best offensive rebounding team in the country. They ranked #1 in offensive rebs last season & have only improved this season.

Also, we knew Karno barely played vs Baylor, that was well reported, yet new information stating we held out Wiltjer for most of the scrimmage as well.

Was essentially Domas & Edwards vs Baylor.

Wiltjer (undisclosed reason) played some yet sounds like some minor injury (shoulder?).

Anyway, he was cold in his limited go.

All reports said our perimeter defense was superb.

Raise, hadn't heard any of this before. What else you got?

Kiddwell
11-06-2015, 11:44 AM
here's hoping that before the season's too far along, pundits start dropping Ryan Edwards' name too.

:]

hooter73
11-06-2015, 12:44 PM
Funny to say but Im actually glad to hear KW got hurt and thats why the Baylor scrimmage went as it is said to have lol.

Zagnificent
11-06-2015, 12:45 PM
This would appear to be a typo, no?

"you're looking for in a backcourt. "

Yep. I noticed that too.

DixieZag
11-06-2015, 01:34 PM
I am not in a position to comment on receding headlines or typo hair.

Bogozags
11-06-2015, 03:13 PM
6. KANSAS JAYHAWKS

Players: Perry Ellis, Cheick Diallo, Carlton Bragg, Jamari Traylor, Landen Lucas, Hunter Mickelson

Am I alone in feeling like Perry Ellis has been on this team for the past 7 years? The dude looks like he is pushing 40, too.
http://www.kwch.com/image/view/-/31278974/medRes/2/-/maxh/480/maxw/640/-/52l3xkz/-/ellis.jpg

I believe he is a very under-rated player. He does so much on both sides of the court. He is the reason KU will be so tough this season and IMO he could start on any team in the country...

Oh, I wish I had his hair...

jazzdelmar
11-06-2015, 03:33 PM
Perry makes great apparel too.