PDA

View Full Version : WCC tournament tickets available now....

Section 116
11-03-2015, 03:38 PM
if you are interested ( I believe for season ticket holders and Bulldog Club memebers only at this time): WCC Tournament All-Session tickets are now available to purchase! The WCC Tournament is back at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas March 3-8, 2016. The WCC Tournament format remains the same as previous years and the Zags will play a minimum of 3 games to win the WCC Tournament. Please watch your e-mail for more information about special hotel pricing that is provided by the WCC at the Orleans Arena.

Due to the limited number of tickets allocated to Gonzaga University, and our historical ability to fulfill requests, we will now limit P2 level tickets to Bulldog Club members with 500+ priority points. Fans that do not have 500+ priority points will be able to request an upgrade to P2 level tickets in the event that Gonzaga receives additional tickets in this price level ($245 each). While there is no limit on the number of tickets that can be ordered per an account, there will be limits on how tickets will be assigned. There will be a max of 8 tickets assigned together based on priority for those fans ranked in the Top 5% and Top 15% respectively. Any number of tickets ordered above the 8 ticket threshold will be assigned at the end of their respective tier. You can find your priority point total below your name on your WCC Tournament order form (will be mailed next week) or by clicking on view my priority points under “My Account” when you are signed in. If you have any questions please call the Ticket Office at (509)313-6000.

To purchase tickets:

Step 1: Go to www.gozags.com/tickets
Step 2: Click “Sign In” to log into your account
Step 3: Click on “Buy Tickets”
Step 4: Click on WCC Tournament Tickets
Step 5: Complete your order

zag67
11-03-2015, 06:09 PM
What are the ranges of tickets? Thanks.