PDA

View Full Version : OT- My Son's Dog.

Zags11
11-03-2015, 09:34 AM
Hey you guys! Some may remember my thread months and months ago about my son who is autistic. We were trying to raise enough $ to get him a service dog. With some of your generous wishes and donations it helped the goal get even closer. Well just recently the community and family and friends completed our mission.

We went and purchased a 10 week old Canadian labradoodle. This helps with my wife's allergies as hypoallergenic dog. Her name is Lilly and she us a relaxed and loving puppy. We are gonna start training her soon enough.

Thank you to everyone!

jazzdelmar
11-03-2015, 09:36 AM
Hey you guys! Some may remember my thread months and months ago about my son who is autistic. We were trying to raise enough $ to get him a service dog. With some of your generous wishes and donations it helped the goal get even closer. Well just recently the community and family and friends completed our mission.

We went and purchased a 10 week old Canadian labradoodle. This helps with my wife's allergies as hypoallergenic dog. Her name is Lilly and she us a relaxed and loving puppy. We are gonna start training her soon enough.

Thank you to everyone!

God bless you and your family, Z11....do we have a name yet? Might I suggest something Zagish?

GoZags
11-03-2015, 09:48 AM
Thanks for sharing.

sittingon50
11-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Congrats 11 & best of luck.

primal23
11-03-2015, 10:16 AM
Great news!

Zags11
11-03-2015, 10:18 AM
I have pictures that I'd like to share but idk how. If someone wants to help...I can text you the pics. If not all ok. Her name is Lilly. Guess wwe girl.

gozagswoohoo
11-03-2015, 11:41 AM
Here is the pup!!! What a cute dog! I'm really happy for you guys Zags11.

http://i.imgur.com/RqOnNu2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/FMgJQYX.jpg

SWZag
11-03-2015, 11:47 AM
Awesome!!

Zags11
11-03-2015, 11:56 AM
:) and thx for posting woo!

gozagswoohoo
11-04-2015, 08:27 AM
:) and thx for posting woo!

Happy to help!

Enjoy the new pup!

maynard g krebs
11-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Had a black lab mix many years ago. Great dog; extremely intelligent and friendly. We used to joke that if a burglar broke in at night, she'd run up to him wagging her tail and drop a stick at his feet. The photo brings back memories.

Good choice for a therapy dog. Best wishes.

Zags11
11-04-2015, 06:56 PM
Had a black lab mix many years ago. Great dog; extremely intelligent and friendly. We used to joke that if a burglar broke in at night, she'd run up to him wagging her tail and drop a stick at his feet. The photo brings back memories.

Good choice for a therapy dog. Best wishes.

:). Yea she has her crazy moments but she is reserved and loving. We searched for the right dog.

Mojo13
11-06-2015, 12:56 PM

Thank you to everyone!

What makes her a Canadian Labradoodle? When she barks does she go "Arf, eh?". Does she apologize when you step on her tail? Does she get super excited when passing by a Tim Horton's? Or have explainable late night cravings for for poutine? Does she get fired up for Flying Squirrels that are friends with Moose? Does she deny that Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justine Beiber, Drake and Nickleback are all part of an evil Canadian government plot to ruin music worldwide? Inquiring minds want to know.

Congrats on the beautiful puppy. Here a few other names to consider. Kelly, Manni, Little Robette, KP, Dusty.. I am sure you can think of a few more. Lilly is a good name though.

Zags11
11-06-2015, 05:54 PM
Lol! :). Lilly A. She likes the Habs and blue jays in baseball. I'll Americanize her. Zags, mariners and hawks with burgers and fries and a truck.