PDA

View Full Version : - - - Woohoo's Men's Basketball Schedule of Destiny - - -

gozagswoohoo
10-23-2015, 01:49 PM
COME ONE, COME ALL! The day has finally arrived. It's schedule-release day!

With the help of my awesome sister-in-law, I decided to revamp the schedule a bit, because it's had the same 'look' for at least 3-4 years now. I think this is the best rendition yet!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

One big change in regards to getting a copy of the schedule though....in the past, I have always given out the schedule for free, but not this season. This year's schedule will cost. It doesn't cost MONEY, but the cost of the schedule is that if you are ever at a zags game or zags event, and I am there too, you MUST come up and say hi, take a pic, give me a high-5, etc. :cheers:

TO GET YOUR COPY, shoot me a quick email at nathanchase82@yahoo.com. I'll reply asap with your copy. Just FYI, my reply might come from my work email, or that personal email. And as usual, let me know what time zone you want your schedule in (West Coast Time), or (West Coast Time +1), (West Coast Time +2), etc. Be specific. I am not good at time zones!!! :-/ The other time zone versions will be emailed first thing next week, but the regular West Coast time zones will be sent TODAY!!!!!!!!

GO ZAGS!!

For those interested, here is a quick preview of the new design.

http://i.imgur.com/ihtMalk.png

sittingon50
10-23-2015, 02:12 PM
Which one of your kids did you wind up selling?

gozagswoohoo
10-23-2015, 02:14 PM
Which one of your kids did you wind up selling?

The youngest one. It was really for the best. :o

jazzdelmar
10-23-2015, 02:45 PM
Woo, descending with tablets in hand you are our Moses leading us to the promised land. Thanks.

Mantua
10-23-2015, 03:25 PM
The new schedule is simply gorgeous! My refrigerator will look amazing.

Thank you for all that you do and for your sunny presence, Woo.

maineblackbear
10-23-2015, 05:55 PM
Have we have ever had a schedule that looks so perfect? tough games where we want them; not a single OOC away game until SMU in February.

Just wonderful scheduling. (and beautiful formatting) mbb

TheZagPhish
10-25-2015, 02:53 PM
Five stars!

Zag 77
10-25-2015, 03:35 PM
:adored:

RenoZag
10-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Our new CFO, a BYU grad , will soon discover one on the back of his office door. . .

TheZagPhish
10-25-2015, 07:49 PM
Our new CFO, a BYU grad , will find soon discover one on the back of his office door. . .

Welcome aboard.

gozagswoohoo
10-26-2015, 06:28 AM
Hey all, glad everyone seems to like the new design so far. Sorry for the delay, I've got over 100 schedule requests that I have not yet responded to. I'll be getting ALL of those out within the next 3-4 hours. It may take 5-6 for those of you that want a time zone other than the West Coast version. I had a huge project for school that was due on Saturday, and required a 2 hour presentation. It was awesome. And when I say 'awesome', I mean 'time consuming and stressful". Haha. But anyway, if not for that, I would have had all of the requests out by now!

Schedules coming soon!!!

Go zags

sittingon50
10-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Printed mine this A.M., WooHoo. Looks great. Thank You!!

gozagswoohoo
10-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Alright, so I am JUST now caught up on all of the West Coast Time zone requests. Sorry for the delay. It was uncharacteristically busy at work today. (Don't my customers know I have OTHER things I am trying to get done?!?!?)

Non-regular time zone people, hang in there, I will get yours to you tomorrow!! YOU HAVE MY WORD!!!

PS- I love chatting with so many zags fans. This is why I do the schedule every year. I love it.

Salsageek
10-26-2015, 02:58 PM
Thanks woohoo! LOVE the new design.

Alright, so I am JUST now caught up on all of the West Coast Time zone requests. Sorry for the delay. It was uncharacteristically busy at work today. (Don't my customers know I have OTHER things I am trying to get done?!?!?)

Non-regular time zone people, hang in there, I will get yours to you tomorrow!! YOU HAVE MY WORD!!!

PS- I love chatting with so many zags fans. This is why I do the schedule every year. I love it.

Sarenyon
10-26-2015, 03:03 PM
WooHoo, will you do Afghan time?

gozagswoohoo
10-26-2015, 04:06 PM
WooHoo, will you do Afghan time?

I shall do any time that you like!

gozagswoohoo
10-26-2015, 04:06 PM
I shall do any time that you like!

Except prison time. Francis has told me how that went for him, and I'm not interested.

23dpg
10-26-2015, 04:57 PM
http://soloprpro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Stop-Hammer-Time.png

maynard g krebs
10-26-2015, 11:17 PM

So, you're making the constipated people wait? That could get uncomfortable.

gozagswoohoo
10-27-2015, 04:58 AM
So, you're making the constipated people wait? That could get uncomfortable.

We will soon have an EXPLOSION of schedules!

gozagswoohoo
10-27-2015, 07:16 AM
So I am completely caught up on the schedule requests, including all other time zones! So if you have requested a schedule, and haven't received it, shoot me another email!! I got 2-3 'undeliverable' messages back from some of you, and I just tried re-sending them. Hopefully those come through. But anyway, it's great chatting with many of you. Keep the requests coming!!

GO ZAGS!

GonzagasaurusFlex
10-27-2015, 08:12 AM
So I am completely caught up on the schedule requests, including all other time zones! So if you have requested a schedule, and haven't received it, shoot me another email!! I got 2-3 'undeliverable' messages back from some of you, and I just tried re-sending them. Hopefully those come through. But anyway, it's great chatting with many of you. Keep the requests coming!!

GO ZAGS!

Thanks Woohoo! I got mine today and can proudly say I possess the only Zags Schedule of Destiny in this fine city of Savannah. Looking forward o filling in the results as the season progresses and hopefully framing it as a keepsake from a historic season.

gozagswoohoo
11-03-2015, 11:03 AM
Hey all, I'm all caught up again, and just wanted to bump this thread one last time for those who may not have seen it.

Thanks.

GO ZAGS!