PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga Radio Network??

tyra
10-21-2015, 07:32 PM
Can anyone point me to a listing of the radio stations that will carry the games this year? Thanks in advance!

ZagNative
10-21-2015, 07:37 PM
Tom Hudson and Matt Santangelo cover the games on KGA.com. (http://www.1510kga.com/) However, the games aren't always carried live online but are only available over the local radio signal.

roxdoc
10-21-2015, 08:21 PM
I was thinking that they had a "network" with 2 or 3 other stations in the state?

ZagNative
10-21-2015, 08:36 PM
Here's what BobZag lists in one of his his game threads:
In SPOKANE on KGA 1510 AM / Sirius XM Ch. 84 / 101.1 KEYF-FM * KWIQ-AM 1020 (Moses Lake, Wash.) ● KUIK-AM 1360 (Portland, Ore.) ● KIXI-AM 880 (Seattle, Wash.) ● KMAS-AM 1230 (Shelton, Wash.) * KFOE-AM 1240 (St. Maries, Idaho) ● ESPN 1490 (Walla Walla, Wash.) ● KKRT-AM 900 (Wenatchee, WA)

Zagceo
10-21-2015, 08:45 PM
Can anyone point me to a listing of the radio stations that will carry the games this year? Thanks in advance!

I used the tunein App on phone and iPad

I listened to most games on radio last year with tv tuned down. I'd use DVR and match audio delay. I live in SoCal.

ZagNative
10-26-2015, 05:18 PM
I've been itching for the Monday noon Mark Few Show on KGA and so sent a tweet to Tom Hudson, to which he replied:

ZagNative ‏@mtaylor3wa

@VoiceofGonzaga When will be the season's first Mark Few Monday noon show be? Will it be on KGA? Can't wait!

Tom Hudson ‏@VoiceofGonzaga

@mtaylor3wa Next Monday at noon. We will talk with Mark and some of the #WCChoops coaches to get ready for the season.

Zag 77
10-26-2015, 05:26 PM
I remember when the network was Dick Wright setting up in a corner of Kennedy Pavilion with his folding card table. Sometimes the crowd was small enough that the refs could hear Dick and would give him a warning for making insulting comments like "You Busher !!"

hondo
10-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Loved him. A homer for sure but a Zag to the core. " Mr. Referee! get that guy off of Billy Suter's back"

DixieZag
10-26-2015, 09:21 PM
Anyone else still amazed that a guy can be driving out around the south suburbs of Portland and get Gonzaga games loud and clear on a local station? Maybe the UW and WSU networks have a station there, too. But, our little school, a days drive or an hour and fifteen minute flight away, in another state?

hooter73
10-27-2015, 07:26 AM
Dont know if 1510 KGA will have any coverage anymore. The format changed to all Seahawks all the time around the start of summer. Day or night, all throughout the offseason, nothing. but. Seahawks. Guessing Toby and Moosejaw got canned. Dont mind that last part so much because they were the consummate radio dee-jays but the game coverage and interviews were always decent.

maynard g krebs
10-27-2015, 10:39 AM
Anyone else still amazed that a guy can be driving out around the south suburbs of Portland and get Gonzaga games loud and clear on a local station? Maybe the UW and WSU networks have a station there, too. But, our little school, a days drive or an hour and fifteen minute flight away, in another state?

About 15 years ago, I drove up I-90 to Snoqualmie pass one December night when the team was playing a nobody school from Jersey on the road because the 1510 reception was bad. On a clear night you can get 1510 pretty well in Seattle. Surprisingly, sometimes it's listenable in Eugene.

ZionZag
10-27-2015, 11:18 AM
About 15 years ago, I drove up I-90 to Snoqualmie pass one December night when the team was playing a nobody school from Jersey on the road because the 1510 reception was bad. On a clear night you can get 1510 pretty well in Seattle. Surprisingly, sometimes it's listenable in Eugene.

I've listened to games on KGA in my car in downtown SLC and traveling across Wyoming.....

Bogozags
10-28-2015, 07:42 AM
For those of us living in South Carolina/Georgia, is there anyway at all that our Exhibition Game's Radio/TV broadcast can be picked up on the internet?

If any of you have any ideas on how to help, then please feel free to share your information...

Thanks in advance...

hooter73
10-28-2015, 09:05 AM
Whichever station is covering it you should just be able to go to their website and look for a 'Listen Live' link.

jazzdelmar
10-28-2015, 09:41 AM

Lots of life memories tied to Snoqualmie. Just saying. Thanks for the mind jogging. And they include a December drive from Yakima and a June bike ride from Seattle. Both in the snow. That's Snoqualmie.

ZionZag
10-28-2015, 10:20 AM
For those of us living in South Carolina/Georgia, is there anyway at all that our Exhibition Game's Radio/TV broadcast can be picked up on the internet?

If any of you have any ideas on how to help, then please feel free to share your information...

Thanks in advance...

Hey Bo, I've had good luck just going to a GOOD sports bar and asking for Q6 TV in Spokane..... it usually takes a few minutes but if they know what they are doing I've always been able to watch the Exhibition Games.