PDA

View Full Version : The Most Intriguing Player on each team in poll

sittingon50
10-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Bleacher Report for those of you that care.

Zag photo to open:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2579248-the-most-intriguing-player-on-each-cbb-team-in-the-preseason-coaches-poll?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=college-basketball

seacatfan
10-20-2015, 09:45 AM
There is no consistency to this article (it is Bleacher Report, so I guess I shouldn't expect much). In some cases it's the best player. In some cases it's the most hyped newcomer. In some cases it's a returning player who did almost nothing previously but now has big shoes to fill. Or something. In GU's case, I think the most intriguing player should either be Wiltjer, a preseason player of the year candidate, or Perkins, projected to be the new starting PG, arguably the most influential player in determining GU's fate this year.

ZAGGED OUT
10-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Yea, not a fan of BR either, such a random chance it may be good. However, my vote for GU's most intriguing would be Sabonis or Perks (only because we KNOW what we're going to get out of Wiltjer). I'm intrigued as to how Sabonis has developed between him playing some SF in Euro play this summer, as well as Few stating we'll run the 3 bigs. Agree with you on importance of Perks this year as well SeaCat, I've been a huge of him and can't wait to see what he does.

Zaga
10-20-2015, 01:18 PM
, or Perkins, projected to be the new starting PG, arguably the most influential player in determining GU's fate this year.

could not agree more!