• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zagbeliever
    Bleeds GU Blue
    • Jan 2013

Mark Few Show

We are in Juneau, Alaska off and on during BB season and wondered if anyone knows what package to purchase in order to not miss any games or the Mark Few show? I noticed GBJ posted it will be on today but it is not listed when I search. Gonna die without my Zags, HELP please if you know.
  • ZagNative
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Zagbeliever, the show runs on Spokane local Spokane channel KHQ-6 on Sunday nights after football and then on ROOT Sports a couple of times on other days of the week. I think the first show of the season will be on a week into November.

Comment

• webspinnre
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Have fun in Juneau, the best place in the whole wide world.
      I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• zagbeliever
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Jan 2013

Thank you! I must have misunderstood GBJ tweet. We will be back in Spokane November 1 for a few weeks and I do record there.
        This whole Alaska thing is new and not a lot of selection in companies. (GCI) I've chatted with a couple of Zag fans here so will hopefully get more info next time someone comments on my Zag gear Mostly concerned about league play as sometimes root is selective in what they play. We do get all the ESPN channels so hopefully preseason not an issue. Surely there is a basketball package available. I hope. (or there will be fishing available) Thanks for taking time to reply. Looking forward to another fun season

Comment

• zagbeliever
          Bleeds GU Blue
          • Jan 2013

Incredibly beautiful here! Our kids moved here and had the audacity to take our 5 year old granddaughter (who we adore) with them They were kind enough to build us an apartment though so we are able to come and go as often as we please. If only they could move the kennel...

Comment

• webspinnre
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Nice. I grew up there, and we try to make it back every couple of years to bring the grandkids home to visit the the grandparents.
            I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• zagbeliever
              Bleeds GU Blue
              • Jan 2013

You probably already know this having been raised here but for a week or so after those checks residents receive Alaska Airlines has an awesome fare sale We were able to get tickets for about $200 round trip from Spokane/ Juneau through most of the year through August. They go fast. Had to work around Vegas tourney and ( hopefully) our first rounds in Spokane but what a deal!!

Comment

• DZ
                Zag for Life
                • Sep 2007

Originally posted by zagbeliever View Post
                Thank you! I must have misunderstood GBJ tweet. We will be back in Spokane November 1 for a few weeks and I do record there.
                This whole Alaska thing is new and not a lot of selection in companies. (GCI) I've chatted with a couple of Zag fans here so will hopefully get more info next time someone comments on my Zag gear Mostly concerned about league play as sometimes root is selective in what they play. We do get all the ESPN channels so hopefully preseason not an issue. Surely there is a basketball package available. I hope. (or there will be fishing available) Thanks for taking time to reply. Looking forward to another fun season
                I'm pretty sure we can load some tapes aboard a fishing boat or one of those cruise boats that start in May/June at the latest. So if you just keep your eyes off Sports Center or any scores throughout the spring, you can put those tapes in and see the season progress game by game right on through just like all of us. So, you're fine.
                Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
                Mark Twain.

Comment

• zagbeliever
                  Bleeds GU Blue
                  • Jan 2013

Life sure would be easier if I were wired that way. (My poor family..)

Comment

• foo
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Nov 2012

I hear that the tacos in Alaska are cold

Sincerely,

the foo

Comment

• zagbeliever
                      Bleeds GU Blue
                      • Jan 2013

:cheers Few and far between.

Comment

• BigZag
                        Redshirt
                        • Oct 2015

I've lived in the Great Wet North for about two years. All the games not on ESPN1/2/3/4/5/.... are on Root Sports. The only games I missed last year were on ESPN U. And GCI does month - to - month if you don't want cable all year round (the only reason I was able to convince my wife to sign on).

Comment

• Bogozags
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2008

Just wanted to add, if memory serves weren't all GU games also streamed on the site "TheWccTV?"

Comment

• zagbeliever
                            Bleeds GU Blue
                            • Jan 2013

Thanks for the info. Sometimes when we've been traveling THEW tv has chosen to live broadcast someone other than the ZAGS and play ours later. ( ) I guess they think they have to be fair although I strongly disagree. lol

Comment

Working...
                            X