PDA

View Full Version : Gonzaga-SMU ticket prices

LouisianaZag
10-14-2015, 08:00 PM
I can only see the Zags when they are in my area meaning Houston, Memphis, and now Dallas. When Stub Hub first listed prices they started at $194. After SMU and Coach Brown were punished by the NCAA the ticket prices have fallen to $113. I am thinking about waiting until after Christmas but dont want to push my luck.

exclusivelee
10-14-2015, 08:26 PM
I can only see the Zags when they are in my area meaning Houston, Memphis, and now Dallas.

You may also have a chance to see the Zags in Nashville in 2016-17 vs Tennessee [emoji6]

TexasZagFan
10-15-2015, 06:10 AM
You may also have a chance to see the Zags in Nashville in 2016-17 vs Tennessee [emoji6]

If it's on a weekend, I'll be there. I'm pretty much there if it's less than a 12 hour drive from Big D.

TheGonzagaFactor
10-15-2015, 06:16 AM
If it's on a weekend, I'll be there. I'm pretty much there if it's less than a 12 hour drive from Big D.

That will certainly be a Saturday game.

TexasZagFan
10-15-2015, 06:18 AM
I can only see the Zags when they are in my area meaning Houston, Memphis, and now Dallas. When Stub Hub first listed prices they started at $194. After SMU and Coach Brown were punished by the NCAA the ticket prices have fallen to $113. I am thinking about waiting until after Christmas but dont want to push my luck.

What about the Alumni Office? Will there be any tickets available through them? I'd kind of like to sit in a Zag section for a change, Tulsa was about the closest I've come. Iba was crazy, Memphis was brutal, and my son still marvels that I didn't get my a$$ kicked when we were smack dab in the middle of the Wyoming section at the Pit.

One strapping lad was about 6'5" and 230, and was 25 years younger than me. He didn't like it when I asked him to cool it with the F bombs. His girlfriend agreed with me, but that almost wasn't enough.

He cooled off, in large part to Wyoming winning the game. lol

TexasZagFan
10-15-2015, 06:28 AM
That will certainly be a Saturday game.

I hope so, my grandson will be six, so we'll have one or two more joining my son by then.

Grandson's a huge Zag fan. I'll never forget last year, when KP would hit a three: "Three ball from Pangos, Opa!!!" Not bad for four years old. He's in his first year of flag football, and demonstrating an aptitude for the game, thanks to hours of playing with his uncle. If he lived in Southlake, he'd be held back a year in elementary school, solely for the purpose of an additional year to grow. It will work out the same, as he is a September baby, and can't enter kindergarten until the next school year.

My son's 8th grade team plays Southlake next week, and it will be brutal. The year's difference is a big advantage, his 5'6"/110 will match up against 5'9"/140. Our teams usually get killed until JV in HS, last two years our varsity lost both in OT.

/thread hijack

Youth football operates in its own universe in the Lone Star State.

jazzdelmar
10-15-2015, 07:13 AM
I hope so, my grandson will be six, so we'll have one or two more joining my son by then.

Grandson's a huge Zag fan. I'll never forget last year, when KP would hit a three: "Three ball from Pangos, Opa!!!" Not bad for four years old. He's in his first year of flag football, and demonstrating an aptitude for the game, thanks to hours of playing with his uncle. If he lived in Southlake, he'd be held back a year in elementary school, solely for the purpose of an additional year to grow. It will work out the same, as he is a September baby, and can't enter kindergarten until the next school year.

My son's 8th grade team plays Southlake next week, and it will be brutal. The year's difference is a big advantage, his 5'6"/110 will match up against 5'9"/140. Our teams usually get killed until JV in HS, last two years our varsity lost both in OT.

/thread hijack

Youth football operates in its own universe in the Lone Star State.

TZF: Football, really?

TexasZagFan
10-15-2015, 07:39 AM

Apologies for straying...

ProjectMKUltra5
10-15-2015, 08:02 AM

Best sport in the world. Soft shouldered pansies not welcome

LouisianaZag
10-15-2015, 07:23 PM

If the Zags are there I will be there! Nashville is further than usual but not too far lol.