PDA

View Full Version : Eric McClellan has really transformed his body after transferring to Gonzaga

basketballzag
10-12-2015, 07:09 AM
When he was at Tulsa he was 6'3 184 his freshman year and his Soph year at Vanderbilt he was 6'4 187.

If you watched him on Saturday you'll immediately notice his body is bigger, stronger, and faster than he has ever been. He is now 6'4 196 and I don't think he has more than .05% body fat. McClellan is going to be a force this year and is my pick to be the most improved player on the Gonzaga roster. In my opinion he is going to be the most improved player in 2015-16.

cggonzaga
10-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Looked very impressive Saturday.

sittingon50
10-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Looked very impressive Saturday.

Agreed.

MDABE80
10-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Mature players with scoring ability and play hard defense will always be an asset. I think this kid will be a leader this year. He's the fastest kid we have and he's mature. I expect lots of good things. He sure looks the part in person and on film.

raise the zag
10-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Interesting you brought this up.

A former player just mentioned to me McClellan measures as the strongest player on the team?

Wow! Would never have guessed that...wiry & ripped, but strongest on the team.

Strength is measured relatively but still interesting...thought to mention.

Coach Crazy
10-13-2015, 12:23 PM
I did not recognize him on that first score. Dude got much bigger. Just goes to show you what a little less than ten pounds can do for your physique.

Hoopaholic
10-13-2015, 01:08 PM
I did not recognize him on that first score. Dude got much bigger. Just goes to show you what a little less than ten pounds can do for your physique.

I only WISH 10 pounds would change my physique....:roll:

Hoopaholic
10-13-2015, 01:09 PM
Mature players with scoring ability and play hard defense will always be an asset. I think this kid will be a leader this year. He's the fastest kid we have and he's mature. I expect lots of good things. He sure looks the part in person and on film.
agree with this...really excited to see him full speed, comfortable and engaged for his senior year.......play within the system and his skill sets will be a tremendous asset to the team......exciting times

Mantua
10-13-2015, 01:30 PM

I agree too. He comes across as very positive, mature and engaged in the media.