PDA

View Full Version : Who is your favorite poster and why?

tyra
10-01-2015, 08:48 PM
I'll start. It's FoneBone. Full disclosure: he's my brother-in-law and a great Zag fan. He went to a Tommy Lloyd event, taped it, downloaded it, then emailed it to me! I love this guy! Plus, he asks interesting questions on he board. I also like BobZag and MDAbe and Sinto. You?

Angelo Roncalli
10-01-2015, 09:21 PM
Bong Krosby wrote perhaps the greatest post, ever (how to make a burrito). Woohoo is one of a kind. Birddog, who once sent me a box of chilies from New Mexico. And Russell, who now rarely posts, but introduced me to the world of fine wine...

ZagNative
10-01-2015, 09:29 PM
Lots of posters I enjoy, but Maynard G Krebs is must-read for me. He's just a smart poster, who knows his basketball and is always articulate.

Fonebone
10-01-2015, 09:55 PM
CDC and Coach Crazy. Of course, Tyra has impeccable taste and judgement.

cggonzaga
10-01-2015, 11:04 PM
CDC because of basketball knowledge, Exclusivlee because he/she is always keeping us updated on recruits, ZagaZags because of gu behind the scenes knowledge. Hooter is generally good as well as Blah. GoZags has grown on me. Sitton is pretty funny and I tend to agree with steel about a lot of stuff. Oh and basketballzag is also very knowledgeable.

hondo
10-02-2015, 01:22 AM
All of the above. FoneBone is a really good guy.

bigblahla
10-02-2015, 06:04 AM
So many bring so much here there is no way to choose one or a couple....I appreciate the input from everyone whether I agree or not...gonna be a great year Zaggies...

Go!! Zags!!!

Chicken Ball
10-02-2015, 06:12 AM
All of the above are great selections. And let's not forget BobZag, who is the GUBoards' vital force and institutional memory.

I'm nominating U Zig, I Zag and PhillyZag for their fishing assistance.

GonzagasaurusFlex
10-02-2015, 06:36 AM
Love this whole board and thankful for our little community and the opportunity to engage my college hoops fix. Lots of great posters here, but the two who come to mind off the top of my head are:

Reborn, because of his enthusiasm
Hoopaholic, because of his x's and o's knowledge

kclubfounder
10-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Favorite poster? I'll go with Sabonis, but Karnowski & Wiltjer are just barely behind.

Zagcity
10-02-2015, 06:39 AM
Lots of posters I enjoy, but Maynard G Krebs is must-read for me. He's just a smart poster, who knows his basketball and is always articulate.

I would second that!

TexasZagFan
10-02-2015, 07:08 AM
Since it would be gauche to vote for myself (I'm a legend in my own mind), my vote is a tie: bartruff and woohoo. You just never know what they're going to say at a given time, but it's usually entertaining.

TexasZagFan
10-02-2015, 07:14 AM

Ironic, these votes going for those that didn't matriculate at GU...not that I consider that a problem, we all love our Zags.

I'll never forget the conversation I had with GoZags in Tulsa many years ago. It was great to reminisce for a few minutes. Later, I had conversations with several folks with no affiliation to GU, other than the fact they loved the team. These people drove to Tulsa from surrounding states just to see the Zags in person.

#1bulldogfan
10-02-2015, 08:10 AM
In the order of a must read:
Zag Native
Bob Zags
Zaga Zags
MD Abe
Angelo
exclusive lee
cdc
zaggozags
Honorable Mention:
Sittingon50,zags77,zagCEO,hooter77,kcclubfounder,c oachcrazy,woohoo

I would like someone to track the top five of everyone on these post, and a special one of kind Tee shirt with the Posters on line name with the requirement they wear the Tee to Zag events (requirement not enforced by any lawfull agency).

hockeyzag
10-02-2015, 08:51 AM
CDC takes it every time. I can't think of a time where I've disagreed with something he's said.

ZagNative for always being on top of Zag related news
Woohoo for his jokes
Phillyzag for his much appreciated skills as a fishing guide

djdallaszag
10-02-2015, 09:30 AM
Zagranny for her great photos and the positive scoop on the players and their families

229SintoZag
10-02-2015, 09:47 AM
With respect to this topic, there are two categories of posters.

There is Bowser.

And there is everybody else.

Bowser rarely posts. But that scarcity is part of the reason he is the best. Just like gold. Bowser has a ratio of quality insights per post that is like Dimaggio's 56 games; like Ripken's consecutive games; like Stockton's assists. It is a record not likely to ever be approached, let alone broken.

In terms of basketball xs and os posts, I would second CDC but I'd ask that we not forget Mikeness. While he was never a stickler for grammar or puncutation, if you parsed out his posts and tranlated them to english, he has some outstanding basketball insights.

NumberCruncher
10-02-2015, 09:50 AM
jazz

ProjectMKUltra5
10-02-2015, 10:26 AM
Coach Crazy (TSSF claims him)
Seacatfan is dope
LIZF is the best mod, easy

CDC84
10-02-2015, 10:50 AM
I have always liked Malastein. He always seems to have a different take on the team and its players than everyone else. He makes you think and question things.

Hoopaholic is a favorite. Great with the X's and O's.

Unfortunately, some of my favorite posters no longer post here...and they aren't all deceased (RIP El Voce). Some have just moved on to other places in life.......

zagfan24
10-02-2015, 10:52 AM
WooHoo bc he reminds us all to take things a little less seriously.

TheZagPhish
10-02-2015, 11:18 AM
It takes a lot of committed people to give this place the truly unique (and awesome!) flavor that it has, and a few of those voices are quieter today (though no less beloved).

I couldn't pick a singular favorite because I have something like 82 favorites, each of their own category. Here are some of the voices that I have enjoyed over the years and that still make me smile, in no particular order:

El Voce - Reno - LIZF - woohoo - Dixie - 62 - CaliforniaZaggin' - sittingon50 - Uber - Bob - Jazzgirl - mee - MC Mad Man - IrishZagFan - PtD - Zagineer - Eroop - SOZ - GoZags - lothar - CDC - GPGU - bocco - hondo - f1 - kitz - 23dpg - Native - Slug - bowser - Beast - Pants - 79 - jazz - Cruncher - Pontiff - bone - Dirt McGirt - Reborn - Seacat - TZF - bart - A13 - 83topper - 03alum - Akzag - MedZag - zealot - sili - lawzag - Ranger - Gray's

Thanks to all of you.

Robzagnut
10-02-2015, 11:37 AM
* I like the goat and his drawings.

* I like whoever is right about signing a recruit.

* I like tacos.

* I like whoever posts cool links, so I can read about more GU basketball.

TexasZagFan
10-02-2015, 11:47 AM
It takes a lot of committed people to give this place the truly unique (and awesome!) flavor that it has, and a few of those voices are quieter today (though no less beloved).

I couldn't pick a singular favorite because I have something like 82 favorites, each of their own category. Here are some of the voices that I have enjoyed over the years and that still make me smile, in no particular order:

Thanks to all of you.

Though I am flattered to be listed in this august group, my presence on the list just shot your credibility to smithereens. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

On a more serious note, thanks for including El Voce, I miss him greatly.

seacatfan
10-02-2015, 11:49 AM
A lot of people make valuable contributions to this site, sharing insights, opinions, info, etc. Sometimes (often...?) there are differences of opinion or disagreements, occasionally it gets a bit ugly. There are plenty of posters I enjoy, can't even think of all of their online names. One I haven't seen mentioned yet that I think is worthy is Valency. She comes and goes, but she undoubtedly is a passionate and enthusiastic Zags fan.

TexasZagFan
10-02-2015, 11:52 AM
* I like the goat and his drawings.

* I like whoever is right about signing a recruit.

* I like tacos.

* I like whoever posts cool links, so I can read about more GU basketball.

What, no memes? Good thing that I'm on the glide path to a 3 day weekend:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTM-m3II8LgBhZwZ4kC3vua4DlFgvwuJbsvZCt8RCQoRja8LhAS

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/12/1266293fb52ac81c8979fcc1b9eb6a7161fdd959043656d61c 61e086193d96cc.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRH9IGolO4fc-tLufZiAPjKXvZtIyDhaKa3ADkddd4k0VAog1h1

http://afterbenedict.com/images/PopeFrancisZags.jpg

BTW Mr. President, if Oklahoma State plays the Zags in the NCAA Tournament, take the Zags. There's only one coach on the OSU staff that has beaten the Zags, and he did it at another school.

foo
10-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Anyone who posts in the Foo is the Foo's favorite poster. Also Francis is the Foo's favorite poster.

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr03/2013/9/5/10/anigif_enhanced-buzz-17427-1378391009-7.gif

gozagswoohoo
10-02-2015, 01:03 PM
I should really not be allowed to be on any of your lists. I think I have posted about 5 times in the last 3 months!! It's just BRUTAL to be working full time, full time in school, and have a family!!

This shall all change in one month though. Expect great things. And lots of MS Paint drawings.

PS- The Schedule of Destiny is due out in less than 2 weeks!

GO ZAGS

kitzbuel
10-02-2015, 01:12 PM
I should really not be allowed to be on any of your lists. I think I have posted about 5 times in the last 3 months!! It's just BRUTAL to be working full time, full time in school, and have a family!!

This shall all change in one month though. Expect great things. And lots of MS Paint drawings.

GO ZAGS

Work, parenting and other life responsibilities really impact one's ability to stay abreast of all things Zag related. I actually dread the fact that I am going to have to have the roster up at the beginning of the season to figure out who is playing. I am glad that there are many others that have come along to fill the gaps and provide change. I just urge all to keep the history of the forum in mind as we continue to use it as a place to celebrate our teams.

sittingon50
10-02-2015, 01:23 PM

GO ZAGS

No excuse WooHoo. When I got too jammed up I just started selling off the kids.

gozagswoohoo
10-02-2015, 01:29 PM
No excuse WooHoo. When I got too jammed up I just started selling off the kids.

That's actually a great idea. I think I could get a lot more money for my 6 year old, compared to my 3 year old (who is kind of a huge jerk).

I'll keep this in mind, thanks!

surfmonkey89
10-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Bong Krosby wrote perhaps the greatest post, ever (how to make a burrito). Woohoo is one of a kind. Birddog, who once sent me a box of chilies from New Mexico. And Russell, who now rarely posts, but introduced me to the world of fine wine...

So, so angry.

:)

maynard g krebs
10-02-2015, 02:32 PM
CDC for his insight, Hoopaholic for breaking down strategy.

And Bowser's rare posts are like a christmas gift of literary brilliance.

ZN and Lee for info.

And Francis the Goat. But not Francis the Goat Brother.

Mantua
10-02-2015, 06:10 PM
jazz

+1

gonzagafan62
10-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Jazz, whoohoo, and Dixie

zagray
10-02-2015, 06:39 PM
Mic, for his simple wisdom
Woohoo, because he's the nut we all want to be
Reborn, because of his passion and enthusiasm , he would follow the Zags off a cliff and debate the best way to land!

ZagMan in Philly
10-02-2015, 06:43 PM
CDC, i think he is Coach Few.
Jazz, he keeps this board alive, especially during off season.
Woohoo for his love of the Zags, and humor.
Zagnative, her hard work to keep us informed.

GoZags
10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
"The Voice" broke the mold ... at least in my opinion.

Continue to Rest in Peace, El Voce ...
---------
Edited to add ... I always enjoy hearing from "The Originals" .... they know who they are ....

Nevada Don
10-02-2015, 08:20 PM
deleted

LongIslandZagFan
10-03-2015, 04:43 AM
"The Voice" broke the mold ... at least in my opinion.

Continue to Rest in Peace, El Voce ...
---------
Edited to add ... I always enjoy hearing from "The Originals" .... they know who they are ....

Bingo... I miss the big guy. Truly one of greatest people I met because of this board along with Hondo. Also, although NJZag doesn't really post much anymore... she opened her home to me and is a great person as well.

Must also pay deference to the great BZ... thanks for all you do my friend.

Martin Centre Mad Man
10-03-2015, 04:50 AM
I am going to throw a shout out to some of our visiting posters who are fans of other teams: Sideshow, Dirt, Topper, Nevada Don, Nor Cal Coug, and the rest. You guys liven up the board when you come around. I hope you will continue to visit from time to time.

DixieZag
10-03-2015, 06:00 AM
I am going to throw a shout out to some of our visiting posters who are fans of other teams: Sideshow, Dirt, Topper, Nevada Don, Nor Cal Coug, and the rest. You guys liven up the board when you come around. I hope you will continue to visit from time to time.

That is nice of you. Well done.

I could name 25

But,

GoZags would be 9 of them.

Just add that Jazz has perfected the role of the contrarian curmudgeon over the last couple years, every board needs one, and it's not an easy role. Though, now that Sabonis is here, even Jazz is sorta' starting to sound like a 12 year old girl talking about One Direction

jazzdelmar
10-03-2015, 08:12 AM
Funny Dix. Guilty as charged. You are on my list, btw, along with greybeards Beezer, GoZeer, and the Dock, among many others.

I could name 25

But,

Just add that Jazz has perfected the role of the contrarian curmudgeon over the last couple years, every board needs one, and it's not an easy role. Though, now that Sabonis is here, even Jazz is sorta' starting to sound like a 12 year old girl talking about One Direction

GoZags
10-03-2015, 08:28 AM

Bingo ...

ZagsGoZags
10-03-2015, 11:27 AM
GoZags seems to have the big picture
Bobzag with inside info, also encouraged me when I was a newbie
Jazz for stimulation, and I think would be a lot of fun to have a beer with
ZagNative for putting the greatest volume of good info on the board
Reborn for pure zag love and lots of good insights
CDC and many others for teaching basketball x's and o's by simply giving their opinions
and really, darn near everyone has something to say or add

jazzdelmar
10-03-2015, 11:48 AM
Right back atcha, ZGZ. And isn't that the best quality of the board?

QUOTE=ZagsGoZags;1136631]GoZags seems to have the big picture
Bobzag with inside info, also encouraged me when I was a newbie
Jazz for stimulation, and I think would be a lot of fun to have a beer with
ZagNative for putting the greatest volume of good info on the board
Reborn for pure zag love and lots of good insights
CDC and many others for teaching basketball x's and o's by simply giving their opinions
and really, darn near everyone has something to say or add[/QUOTE]

Nevada Don
10-03-2015, 01:21 PM

Absolutely honored to be mentioned. You boys are so welcoming.
"GU, Kickin' Ass with Class"...

TheZagPhish
10-03-2015, 01:22 PM
http://cl.ly/dQY8/three-men-and-a-zag-toast-sm.jpg

DixieZag
10-03-2015, 03:05 PM
Sorry to drop off topic for just a second - with that old logo, the bulldog has something that needs to be removed on its head. It's either a sailor's hat - which isn't nice to take someone's hat, or it's a Tupperware dish and it's not nice to steal Tupperware dishes. I think that's why we got the new logo, take the thing off its head.

zagar
10-03-2015, 06:48 PM
For my money and time, Section116 is pretty great for those of us who live outside of radio proximity. With that said, I'll echo some previous posts--Bong Krosby and Bowser are always a treat--and I miss El Voce, who I had the pleasure of meeting some years ago.

maynard g krebs
10-03-2015, 10:09 PM
JStock from Lithuania deserves a mention as well. And krii from Poland. Zags are the world's team.

ZagaZags
10-03-2015, 11:34 PM
http://www.busybeeblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Farrah-Fawcett-red-swim-suit-poster.jpg

:jk:

I can't pick just one poster, GU Boards is an amazing community with all of the fantastic members. I would put GU Boards up against any other NCAA team message board and GUB would come out on top. The members of GU Boards make this site #1 in my book.

LongIslandZagFan
10-04-2015, 04:23 AM

I could name 25

But,

MAGoGaels is another that should be mentioned.

Zagtana
10-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Favorite poster? Me because I always agree with what I say.

gonzagafan62
10-04-2015, 10:53 AM
MAGoGaels is another that should be mentioned.

GomemphisTigers1, Nevada Don are also worth mentioning too. Great guys (or gals) to have here

OZZY
10-04-2015, 03:36 PM
ZagNative for her constant research and informative links!

BobZag because ...well he is BobZag!

Whoohoo for always bringing a touch if the FOO to this side of the board...

Actually there are so many.... It's a great (addictive) board, and even though I will most likely never see a Zag game live (unless they finally decide to come down under....) I can share my passion for the team here.

BTW, tomorrow is a great day.........I know that because I'm here already!

Nevada Don
10-04-2015, 05:37 PM
http://www.busybeeblogger.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Farrah-Fawcett-red-swim-suit-poster.jpg

:jk:

I can't pick just one poster, GU Boards is an amazing community with all of the fantastic members. I would put GU Boards up against any other NCAA team message board and GUB would come out on top. The members of GU Boards make this site #1 in my book.

This is the exact same "poster" I posted earlier on this thread but then deleted because I didn't want to show any disrespect. You can't beat Farrah Fawcett but tried I did. I also agree with this being a top or "The Top" message board.

Birddog
10-05-2015, 03:38 AM
For the older generation this is the poster that wowed us as students and adorned many a dorm wall.
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Raquel-Welch-e1309966411231.jpg

Angelo Roncalli
10-05-2015, 08:43 AM
So, so angry.

Sorry, brother. You guys look alike on the internet.

Reborn
10-05-2015, 03:10 PM
Thanks to everyone who typed my name on this thread. I agree with those who think that there are just so many, many, many fans who contribute here and make this the special board that it is. Thank you to all of you, and I'm looking forward to another fun, fantastic and fortunate year.

To answer the question of this thread specifically I think that Zag Native adds the class that only a woman can give to a forum of egocentric men. Thanks for all the pics and all you share here. This board needs Jazz as much as ZN to bring us the special insight to the game that only he can bring. He also sends me PMs and I like that. We have many secrets....lol. Thank God for private messages, hugh? MDAbe because he and I disagree a lot, and I like that we can express our opinions of each other freely. In a way he's like one of my brothers. You don't have to think alike to like each other. And even brothers get mad at each other. Bocco because he and I were friends at GU. Sili because he's like a brother that I'm really close to and they kind that I do a lot with....He is like a really great glass of wine, I think. GoZags because our wounds got healed and we've talked on the phone a few times. I love the man, and he too is like a brother, and older brother who looks out for me, and has my back. BobZag because he's the man. He's the captain of the ship. Zagfanatic62 he's a great kool aid drinker, and we share a lot of it all the time. Mee because there's no one quite like her, and she really makes me feel special...thanks.....Love you all....And as we all know, we ALL LOVE THE ZAGS JUST IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

Martin Centre Mad Man
10-05-2015, 03:25 PM
we ALL LOVE THE ZAGS

Amen

gonzagafan62
10-05-2015, 03:26 PM
Love that kool aid with ya bornie! Can't wait for the season to sart!

NotoriousZ
10-08-2015, 09:36 PM
I enjoy so many of you people, but here's some that stick out to me:

CDC, Reno, BobZag, LIZF, GoZags--brilliant
CaliforniaZaggin'--still here your posts through Will Ferrell's voice, wish you were here more
Woohoo--probably the biggest fan there is
Lothar--hope to see you posting more this year
Dirt McGirt--miss you too
Jazz, Mal--don't always agree with either of you, but there's much respect

I won't name names, but I've got a top ten worst posters list also. :)

This is going to be a great season.

sittingon50
10-08-2015, 10:08 PM
For the older generation this is the poster that wowed us as students and adorned many a dorm wall.
http://dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Raquel-Welch-e1309966411231.jpg

Is that Marty Feldman?

ZagaZags
10-09-2015, 01:00 AM
NotoriousZ
I won't name names, but I've got a top ten worst posters list also. :)
This is going to be a great season.

Nice job turning a positive post into a negative one.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_21UbCuwqJvY/S_27BG8ARuI/AAAAAAAAADg/kZ2Ooznhyq4/s320/fonzie_thumbs_down.jpg

Zaga
10-09-2015, 07:09 AM
All posters that have insider information on Zags, recruits etc. like BZ used to be

Jazz gets my vote because he is not PC and "Quite Full of Wit"............................

Reborn
10-09-2015, 09:33 AM
Who was the guy who had that photo of the drummer with the words "More Cowbell"? I really liked him. I sure hope I'm on Notoriousz's worse posters list. Based on what he just said, I sure wouldn't want to be on his "top posters" list.

madness
10-09-2015, 10:40 AM
Echo on Lothar! We miss you bud!

I think Jazz (I more than often have the same views), CDC (genius), Zagnative (fantastic content!), Mal (Booze and bball bro), BobZag (met his dad in Vegas), Angelo (5 tool poster), and ExclusiveLee (addicted to his recruiting knowledge) all stand out to me for different reasons.

I haven't posted as much recently, but absolutely love this community. Excellent job to everyone!

As the old saying goes:

Step One: Find lots of good posters
Step Two: ?????
Step Three: Profit $$$$$$!!!

NotoriousZ
10-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Who was the guy who had that photo of the drummer with the words "More Cowbell"? I really liked him. I sure hope I'm on Notoriousz's worse posters list. Based on what he just said, I sure wouldn't want to be on his "top posters" list.

I think that's Lothar with the Cowbell.

The worst posters list was a little joke, hence the smiley face. Sorry for the confusion. I don't really have one, but the people that post their opinions as facts and fight tooth and nail with anybody that disagrees with them would be on it. And you're not one of those people, Reborn.

ZagNative
10-09-2015, 11:02 AM
I loved Gamagin, too. Miss that guy and wonder why he hung up his posting credentials. One of you bozos must have ticked him off once too often.

jazzdelmar
10-09-2015, 11:12 AM
I loved Gamagin, too. Miss that guy and wonder why he hung up his posting credentials. One of you bozos must have ticked him off once too often.

I always figured he and Bartruff were same entity. And Vandal made three.

MDABE80
10-09-2015, 11:16 AM
Gamagin was a thoughtful guy. A bit feisty at time but aren't we all? Hardcore fan from the "neighborhood".

jazzdelmar
10-09-2015, 11:19 AM
Gamagin was a thoughtful guy. A bit feisty at time but aren't we all? Hardcore fan from the "neighborhood".

Easy for you to say. Not being one of his targets.

MDABE80
10-09-2015, 11:39 AM
Of course.:) If you knew the guy, you didn't want to be in his sights.

jazzdelmar
10-09-2015, 12:34 PM
Of course.:) If you knew the guy, you didn't want to be in his sights.

Now that's more better, Docker.

ZagNative
10-09-2015, 02:10 PM
Gamagin was a thoughtful guy. A bit feisty at time but aren't we all? Hardcore fan from the "neighborhood".So it was Hondo who drove you off, Gamagin?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-lkVdnKxSTFw/VhhB-QjRILI/AAAAAAACk3M/Txfrz0l61Os/s400-Ic42/06256a175b444e41961b511a48bdf1f3.jpg

Reborn
10-09-2015, 04:14 PM
I think that's Lothar with the Cowbell.

The worst posters list was a little joke, hence the smiley face. Sorry for the confusion. I don't really have one, but the people that post their opinions as facts and fight tooth and nail with anybody that disagrees with them would be on it. And you're not one of those people, Reborn.

Yes Lothar. Thanks for the explanation. Thanks for taking the time to explain. I know I've made enemies here over the years, so I know I'm a little gunshy. I don't like having enemies but sure seem to know how to make them.

Zags11
10-10-2015, 02:15 AM
Wow I thought I'd open this thread and their would be 75 Zags11 replies. You guys miss me? :) I like most as their is a lot of diversity.

Martin Centre Mad Man
10-10-2015, 05:27 AM
Wow I thought I'd open this thread and their would be 75 Zags11 replies. You guys miss me? :) I like most as their is a lot of diversity.

Zags11 is my favorite poster. Welcome back.

Zags11
10-10-2015, 12:44 PM
Zags11 is my favorite poster. Welcome back.

:) :). Feels so good to be back and focus on hoop talk!!

RenoZag
10-12-2015, 05:53 PM
maynard g krebs, mick mick, TheZagPhish, ZagNative, and section116 immediately come to mind. gozagswoohoo is also aces in my book.

Kind of depends on which forum I'm reading.

Less than 30 days to go before we see the Zags on the telly again. Very glad the long march from April to November is nearly over.

Thanks to all of the Usual Suspects for their contributions to the GUB. This is a fun virtual community and it feels like it gets better every year.

GO ZAGS !