PDA

View Full Version : Stinky Adam?

Zag 77
09-29-2015, 12:52 PM
Kiss and tell I guess:

When asked to name the worst dresser or most disgusting teammate of his career during a media day appearance on 106.7 The Fan, Dudley didn't hesitate to answer.

"Adam Morrison," he said, via the Washington Post's Dan Steinberg.

Dudley played with Morrison in Charlotte as a rookie, and the impression was apparently so strong it still sticks out in his mind eight years down the road.

And he didn't hold back:

Remember Adam Morrison? He never took showers, he did the chewing tobacco that he spit all the time, and he wore the same three polos the whole year. This is a guy who made a lot of money, too, at that time. He was the face of diabetes, he was doing everything, he was on the cover of college games, he was [everywhere], and he was by far the worst and [most] disgusting.

Gerald Wallace apparently had to force Morrison to take a shower once, according to Dudley.

"Had to force him," Dudley said. "Imagine that. Imagine forcing a grown man to take a shower. He should be ashamed of himself."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/dudley-adam-morrison-never-showered/ar-AAeVdiH?li=AA54yf

NumberCruncher
09-29-2015, 01:04 PM
I guess it would be appropriate if this was moved to the Old Dogs forum?:)

#1bulldogfan
09-29-2015, 01:30 PM
Do we need to post this? This is a new low for the board!

ZagsGoZags
09-29-2015, 01:47 PM
gossip that can only hurt,
and no possible redeeming value

hooter73
09-29-2015, 02:37 PM
meh, old news

Zag 77
09-30-2015, 02:39 PM
I never heard this about him in the NBA. I just heard he skipped showers a couple of times after practice at GU.